When did it sink in for you?

eldraW

Reaction score
Hey all,

Well as the title say really lol....

How long after getting your bfp did it start sinkin in that you are/were actually pregnant?

I got my first BFP on 30th april (so just over a week ago) and it hasnt sank in or hit me one little bit that i am actually pregnant. I know this is normal but i am just curious to know when it happened for all of you ladies.

Amy xx :)

Still hasn't really sunk in yet!!! Even though I am massive and feel him move around lots and only have 4 weeks to go!
I don't think it'll sink in until he's born and I'm having cuddles with him.

Aw.... how sweet :).

Thats what i said to my OH i wont believe it until i have our baby in our arms :).

Amy xx

It hasn't sunk in for me either yet. Sometimes when he's quiet for a couple of hours I forget i'm pregnant despite having a big bump, then when he does move I think "oh yeah i'm pregnant" lol. I still can't imagine having a 'person' in there!! lol x

Aw bless well i musy say you both are alot closer to birth than me lol.

Good luck.

Amy xx

Still not sunk in for me yet either, just keep thinking its not real! Maybe when I get a bump!
Thought it might sink in when I started getting syptoms, but no, just felt like a bad hangover!
Did more home tests to double check? no still didn't sink in!
10 week private scan? no!
12 Nuchal dating scan? No, still not real!
After telling everyone our news? No, still don't believe it!
When I felt baby move? no!
At this rate I'll have the baby in my arms before it feels real!!

Aw bless hun.... Thanks for the reply and hopefully it wont be too long until it sinks in for me.

Amy xx

Still not sunk in for me yet either, just keep thinking its not real! Maybe when I get a bump!
Thought it might sink in when I started getting syptoms, but no, just felt like a bad hangover!
Did more home tests to double check? no still didn't sink in!
10 week private scan? no!
12 Nuchal dating scan? No, still not real!
After telling everyone our news? No, still don't believe it!
When I felt baby move? no!
At this rate I'll have the baby in my arms before it feels real!!

Ditto for me...... 16 wk checkup, bouncy bubbles and kicking in my tummy... nooope. Little room in the house full of baby stuff....nope......I'm due on October 6th, I'm guessing it'll sink in hopefully by September ish time....:shock: then again maybe it won't!! lol!! xxx

Think it finally sunk in for me about 4 days after....... he was born!

Up until then I may have known I was pregnant but you could have knocked me down with a feather when I gave birth to a baby!

I think the pregnancy sunk in when me and OH went for my first scan at 12 weeks but the fact that im going to have a baby still seems surreal! x

I think it sunk in that I was pregnant when I saw bubs on the screen when I went for my scan. Although it's not yet sunk in that I am actually going to have a baby and be a mum, if that makes any sense at all.

still waiting for it to sink in properly. like clairebear, I sometimes forget I'm pregnant, then pickle has a little wriggle or stretch and i remember. I did 23 HPTs, had scan, heard heartbeat and feel wriggles, don't think it'll really sink in until he/she is here.

OH is having same problem taking it all in, although think he is blind because despite the fact that I'm huge, he says it doesn't look like I'm pregnant, he said I look the same as ever (although not sure if it is a compliment or if he just thought I was fat before). He says it's real for him when we have scans or hear heartbeat but other than that, because he doesn't feel the things i feel, it's hard for him to take it all in.

It hasn't sunk in for me yet...although after i started feeling her move it got more real. xxx

I thought it had sunk in but its my due date tomorrow and now it feels like its never going to happen and that I've just been in a dream the last 40 wks :lol:

I thought it had sunk in but its my due date tomorrow and now it feels like its never going to happen and that I've just been in a dream the last 40 wks :lol:

Ooooooo any signs of an appearence? xxx

No, nothing really. Had period type pains at the beginning of the week but no real contractions, no loss of plug, no breaking waters! Fed up waiting now!

x

Awh, if you've got a wii try putting on something like a dance one, get you up and bouncing and around. Bubs will get sick of getting bouncing around and bounce out....
That's what I'm hoping will work when I get to your fab stage!!
I think I'm living an illusion though!! lol

Good luck xxx

I dont think it has sunk in yet i think it might when i have the room ready and the bags packed lol or when she is in my arms

I still can't believe it
the fact that my christmas present this year is going to be a little baby :D
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111