FAO Members With Irregular Periods Who Got Their BFP.

MissJuly10

Reaction score
:wave:

I got my BFP on CD98 which seems crazy, used OPKs from CD12 upto CD60, my darkest on CD43 but no AF and a few BFNs so assumed I was out.

A few ladies in my family have probs with low HCG, my sister is irregular too, didn't get a BFP til 9 weeks and it was faint (funnily enough, just like mine).

My ticker dates me at 4 weeks and 2 days cos it was too weird to jump in from my dark OPK as it would place me at 10 weeks and 1 day! :faint:

I was just wondering what happened when other ladies with irregular AFs got their BFPs - how far in your cycle you were when you got it, whether your scan was pushed, did you have low HCG, how many weeks did you turn out to be, etc??

I wasn't using Agnus Castus or anything either. We're going to do another test this week but as we're away for the weekend, I won't be back to post my result til Monday. :(

Anybody?

x x

Last edited:
Hiya ! im sorry i dont know anything about OPKs etc and all that because me and my bf werent trying.

Ive always been told i would very doubtly have children so we were not using anything, my periods have always been irregular sometimes not coming for 6 - 8 weeks at a time

to be honest it wasnt my late period that made me test, it was my ovaries hurting when i sneezed and just the feeling of something being different. When i tested i was 4 weeks and 4 days.

I hope this helps in some way!

and congrats :)

Thanks hun. I have a feeling we could be earlier than we thought but we have a scan on 27th, hopefully that will give us some answers. :) x x

Don;t know if this will be much help but I have irregular periods & we weren't trying for a baby. A drunken Sunday afternoon without thinking was all it took. Anyway when we went for our 12 week scan, turned out I was only 9 weeks 2 days. Midwife wasn't concerned at all about that either and just changed our due date.

Last edited:
Thanks hun, I know there's a chance I could be further on but when I see my ticker at 10 weeks, it's mad! :rolleyes:

Looking forward to the scan now! :yay: x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back