Hospital Bag... When to pack?

Lau

Reaction score
Well, I'm 30 weeks tomorrow (where the hell has that gone?!? Haha)

When did you all start packing your hospital bags??

I like to be organised just in case, but I don't wanna jump the gun when nothing could happen for about 10 weeks yet!!

What do you all think?? Xx

Iv got my one nearly done tho needs re packing and things added also need to do babys I did my one last night anytime now is good to do it x

I started buying at 30eks and packed about 32/33wks.

I do have the odd bits like makeup, phone charger, loose change etc to pack. But the main stuff is done! Xx

ALL THE BOOKS AND MAGS iVE READ SAY TO HAVE IT PACKED READY FOR 36 WKS XX

I think I may just start buying bits from now. Havnt bought anything yet as I've been too preoccupied with things for baby!!
Can always add things as I go can't I x

I had mine packed at 30 weeks! But only cos my friend had her baby at 33 weeks and id rather be prepared

Iv been buying things for hospital bags but not yet packed them...prob try an do bulk of it this week hopefully or nxt week wen mat leave starts xxx

I did mine the other day, around 35 weeks. It took me about ten minutes lol! I was more excited about buying new slippers and big pants haha yay! X

My apps say from about 32 weeks but I've also heard from 36 - think I'll wait til 36 weeks mainly because I still haven't got half the stuff yet lol and also need to wash baby's stuff. I'm rather disorganised tbh and can remember in my previous pregnancies actually packing while I was in labour :-D xx

I did mine the other day, around 35 weeks. It took me about ten minutes lol! I was more excited about buying new slippers and big pants haha yay! X

Haha that's like me!! I wanna go buy new pjs!! Lmao xx

I officially packed my bag at 41+5 lol! Although I planned for a homebirth

My mum bought me some pjs when I was in hospital the other week so I've packed them, new slippers and pants :) love an excuse to shop! X

Yep ive bought all new stuff too!
Hope we dont get them covered in blood!! sorry but cant help thinking that but also just wanted all new stuff!
(yes just an excuse to shop!!)
All I need now is maternity pads, breast pads, nipple cream and snacks and more snacks!! (have bought 2 x lge bts of lucozade as on offer for 99p in tesco!!) will need to keep my energy up in labour!!

xxx

My waters went at 12 we managed to leave home at 2! Meantime I was leaking trying to finish my bag, dress sort the puppy and load everything in the car in the middle of the night lol. Polite enough my contractions started the moment we had everything load and were leaving the driveway ha ha.

Yep ive bought all new stuff too!
Hope we dont get them covered in blood!! sorry but cant help thinking that but also just wanted all new stuff!
(yes just an excuse to shop!!)
All I need now is maternity pads, breast pads, nipple cream and snacks and more snacks!! (have bought 2 x lge bts of lucozade as on offer for 99p in tesco!!) will need to keep my energy up in labour!!

xxx

Ive bought the little angels asda maternity pads. 10pads for 98p! And a box of breast pads where a quid or so for about 50pads xx

I got one bottle of lucozade from tesco too! Good deal lol x x

Tapatalking. X

I've got a list and I've started buying stuff from it, not going to get packed for a while!

Xx

I packed mine at 32 weeks only because I saw a stupid midwife who scared with with pre eclampsia! Feel much better now its done x

I need to pack food and drink!!!! Completely forgot!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back