hospital bag....

cherelle

Reaction score
Hi girls

I think its finally time to start sorting out my hospital bag as ill be 29 weeks this week and i dont want to leave it til the last minute. What kind of bag has everyone used? I was thinking of using a small case ive got but i dont wanna rock up at hospital like im off on a 2 week holiday lol!

Have you used a seperate bag for baby things?

I want to be organised by the end of the week!

Also - what are going to wear to hospital and what clothes are you taking? x

i had a small labour bag and then a small stay over bag
everything i needed for me during and after labour went in the labour bag and so did a nappy vest baby grow scratch mits and a hat

like a gym bag like the head 1s i used but anything is ok i have seen people with allsorts of bags

I took a big bag of things when i had my son this time im going to take a small bag for baby with a couple of everthing he will need nappies,vest,babygrow. I will get my OH to bring a coming home outfit up when we know his size. Ive got a "weekend bag" for me and il take a bag of shower gel,deoderant,pads etc, Pjs and prob some sort of jogggers and comfy top for me to come home in.

Then my camera and my charger :) and a present to give my older son from his brother when he first comes to meet him :):)

For my 1st I had a sports bag & a seperate bag, but had packed way too much stuff that I didnt need! Now on my 3rd & have cut it down to 1 bag, babies stuff is in a carrier bag inside this bag, so that its all sererate & ready!

Ive got a little suitcase thing (it is small!), on wheels, which will be the perfect size, but worried about rocking up with a suitcase on wheels, lol!

I think if I can fit babys stuff in it as well, but seperate in a bag like honeyloops, then it wont be too bad - but I know I will be a nightmare - im such a 'just in case' person when it comes to packing, end up packing loads, lol!
I really need to get started on mine actually......
x

but I know I will be a nightmare - im such a 'just in case' person when it comes to packing, end up packing loads, lol!
x

LOL - i'm the same.....hence my proudness to have finally got it all down to one bag! :lol:

Ive got a little suitcase thing (it is small!), on wheels, which will be the perfect size, but worried about rocking up with a suitcase on wheels, lol!

I think if I can fit babys stuff in it as well, but seperate in a bag like honeyloops, then it wont be too bad - but I know I will be a nightmare - im such a 'just in case' person when it comes to packing, end up packing loads, lol!
I really need to get started on mine actually......
x

yeah i feel a bit silly taking a case but i think i might just do it! x

I think I'm putting it off subconsciously because I keep forgetting to collect the bag that I'm going to use from my mum's house - been there about four times since I've decided to borrow it and just completely forget to go upstairs and get it! I really do want to get it packed soon though. Need to do some underwear purchasing - sexy knickers (not!) and maternity bras here I come.... x

I have baby bag with a few things thrown in like nappies, but no clothes yet as I am washing them now! My bag is full of crap that I have yet to unpack from my recent hospital stay - nothing useful in it though, just a mug and old magazines!! Did buy some nighties on Sat though so they can go straight in :) xx

brought some pads and disposible pants from boots today, its not about trying to wash bloody knickers straight to thte bin thank you please! i will prob use my codies little pink suit case for my hospital bag tbh, itsonly tiny and will get loads in there :)

I'm confused I don't know what kind of 'going home outfit' I should get, would you recommend a tracksuit????
Also totally confused about what sizes to get as well.

Just had a realisation that I'm going to have no clothes that fit properly after the birth :lol: I've got my maternity clothes and then clothes I had before I was pregnant but no point in buying inbetween sizes in advance because I have no idea what size I'll be.

x

I have packed a baggy t-shirt abd cardie and some maternity trousers I've also chucked in joggers just incase I do like me joggers lol. X x

I have a small suitcase on wheels that I plan to put both my things and the baby things. The case has bags of items I have bought inside at the moment but everything needs taken out and ironed.

I'm also putting packing off but have decided this is my job for Saturday. I can't believe how quickly the weeks have went past!

Pinky - im guessing ill still be wearing maternity stuff for a few weeks after the birth? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back