hospital bag....

I'm buying leggings and long top for going home outfit cnt really go wrong with em plus cheap as chips in asda at the moment :)

Pinky - im guessing ill still be wearing maternity stuff for a few weeks after the birth? x

Yeah I'm just going to have to anyway, can't imagine I'll have time to go shopping lol. Also don't want to spend heaps on in-between sizes!

Il probably go home in my pj's :lol:

Must finish my bag lol, Well mine is nearly done, just things like camera , batteries, drinks and snacks etc , Got to pack baby's, all the stuff is ready, first outfit she is going to wear, going home outfit and spares for hospital stay, Just need to sort it all out and pack it in bag tidy. Il be organised one day :lol:

EDIT : Just noticed my one ticker is on the last picture :shock:

Last edited:
Rosa,
Everytime I see your name I think VEET! :rofl:

x

No its a good thing because you're reminding me I need to buy some ;)

x

im coming home in joggers too i think. I have been chucking clothes out as they started to get to tight so im worried im going to have no clothes after lol silly me

Don't worry Pinky most wear their maternity clothes for a number of weeks after birth ..... unless you are one of them very lucky people that go straight back to a size 10. xx

Don't worry Pinky most wear their maternity clothes for a number of weeks after birth ..... unless you are one of them very lucky people that go straight back to a size 10. xx

Well that would be great if I was a size 10 in the first place ;) How amazing would that be to go to a size 10 from a 14 in a few weeks :) NICE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back