Honest opinions on baby name please!

Rachey

Reaction score
Morning everyone :)

Soooo.. we couldn't decide on a middle name atall, I wanted to use my stepdads name but don't like it enough, but I explained to him and he said he wouldn't want us to use his name cause he doesn't like it! He really likes Ben though!

Calum Ben Murphy? What do you think?

OH loves it and I do too, but I'm just not sure on how it sounds.

I'm not sure if Ben is too short and sounds a bit funny with the first and last names?

Ir's driving me nuts haha :wall2:

Oh yeah I like it too, think it all for a well together :)

I love the name Calum, so top marks there. Ben is a lovely name too but very common where i live so I wouldnt personally use it as a first name only a middle name so top marks there too! lovely name

I like it alot but if you want a longer middle name what about Calum Benjamin? x

I really like it. I would have seriously considered Ben as a name for a boy but it's the name of one of OH's brothers. I think it Calum Ben Murphy is nice but I also like the idea above, you could alway use benjamin as the middle name.

Thanks so much everyone :) so glad to hear your opinions and that you all think the names sound ok together! :D

I had said the name that much to myself that I couldn't think if it went together anymore lol but i definitely love it!

Looks like that's our boys name chosen already! He better bloomin look like a Calum :rofl:

x

clairebear, I really like the idea of Calum Benjamin too although OH isn't keen on Benjamin, he wasn't keen on Ben either at first but I managed to talk him round lol :)

Last edited:
Sounds great, has a nice ring to it! :)

Thanks Abby! :)

Calum is OH's fave name, I really like it too :) But I also liked Callan and Calvin cause their a bit different, he doesn't like Callan but can't make up his mind on Calvin lol!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back