Who in Tri3..

Still no name n under two weeks left

I'm opposite I have loads for boy that I like but none for girl that I can settle on

For boy I liked - reeco, Rocco, solis, marley

Girlss - ?? Sapphire, Indi, marley, sharn, sienna,

But nothing takin my breath away x

I'm opposite I have loads for boy that I like but none for girl that I can settle on

I love Rocco and Marley! I think there are so many girl names to chose from. So, my girl names can quite easily. However, for my boy I had the first name for years, and hubby picked his middle name. Good thing he agreed on the first. LOL! His name will be "Malik Tyree Barrocales". Can't wait to meet him! :dance:

There are loads of lovely names on here - how exciting is it to start thinkong of them with names instead of bump, bean etc :dance:
We have had names from really early on but have kept them a secret. Boys name is all sorted and girls name is nearly there, just a couple to choose from. We coulad pick her first name but found it hard to find a middle name to go with it.
Have had fun asking people what sort of names they think we will go with, try it out it's quite an eyeopener when you see how other people see you iykwim!

We are having "Jacob Paul Joseph Willimer" - in two minds about double barrelling his surname, but he'll have the longest name ever! He's been Jacob since before we found out we were pregnant, Paul & Joseph as we both recently lost our dads, so in memory of them both.
If he was a she, then she'd have been Naomi :)
xx

we only had the one boys name the whole time really. but girls had loads. found them alot harder but think its cos we both just knew it was a boy. xxx

I'm team yellow and was last pregnancy too. My wee boy was just baby Mendy for 3 days! I dont want that to happen again.

Boys so far: Jaden (I had Nathan, Eilijah, Ciaran until recently) I saw the name Malik yesterday and liked that loads....Malik Mendy?? Jaden Joseph Mendy?? (Joseph is my hubby's name) JJ?

Girls so far: Eva, Iona, Jada, Naiomi, Aliana, Abigail but still leaning towards Eva .......Eva Mendy??

Oh and my hubby contributes NOTHING - will not even discuss it with me. Its not his tradition to name baby till 7 days after birth but I keep telling him we're not in Africa !!! Oh so I also need names that will be cute for mixed race bubba. I am happy with suggestions please....please?? Oh and hubby is Catholic so he likes biblical names but since he wont help he leaves it to me!

Last edited:
i love iona. think thats lovely and works for mixed race. xxx

I should do payback to my hubby for leaving it to me and if its a boy name him Ruaridh - he wont be able to pronounce it never mind spell it ha ha - forget African Roots, biblical names and stick to good old Scottish!

Last edited:
Hmmmm, naming baby has been a lot harder than I thought. We're having a girl so these names are my favourite so far: melissa, jessica, jodie, sophie, amy.... So I suppose I like traditional names! My ultimate favourite is Joanna. Our surname is Peall ... Tradition is hubbys family is to have 'may' as a middle name for girls. So it would be Joanna May Peall... What do you think? I'm open to any suggestion of names and middle names as I'm struggling and hubby is not very interested in talking about it at the moment... ?

Hmmmm, naming baby has been a lot harder than I thought. We're having a girl so these names are my favourite so far: melissa, jessica, jodie, sophie, amy.... So I suppose I like traditional names! My ultimate favourite is Joanna. Our surname is Peall ... Tradition is hubbys family is to have 'may' as a middle name for girls. So it would be Joanna May Peall... What do you think? I'm open to any suggestion of names and middle names as I'm struggling and hubby is not very interested in talking about it at the moment... ?

I'm not liking the May as a middle name with Joanna tbh.... but then again I am struggling with a middle name that does too! It does have to be short, like May.... Marie?

I'm team yellow and was last pregnancy too. My wee boy was just baby Mendy for 3 days! I dont want that to happen again.

Boys so far: Jaden (I had Nathan, Eilijah, Ciaran until recently) I saw the name Malik yesterday and liked that loads....Malik Mendy?? Jaden Joseph Mendy?? (Joseph is my hubby's name) JJ?

Girls so far: Eva, Iona, Jada, Naiomi, Aliana, Abigail but still leaning towards Eva .......Eva Mendy??

Oh and my hubby contributes NOTHING - will not even discuss it with me. Its not his tradition to name baby till 7 days after birth but I keep telling him we're not in Africa !!! Oh so I also need names that will be cute for mixed race bubba. I am happy with suggestions please....please?? Oh and hubby is Catholic so he likes biblical names but since he wont help he leaves it to me!

Lovely boys name! I love that you can call him 'JJ' awwww :)

Abigail was one of my fave girls names! I like that, Abigail Mendy :) Eva is such a pretty name too though xxx

Are you not so sure on Saffy anymore? It's cute, Marley is really sweet too!!

My fave girls name was Ayla :) then Lilly and Abigail :)

Do you like Zoey? Zoey and Remy? Or Tia? Tia and Remy? I'm trying to think of names that go with your little boys name :lol:

xxx

I'm not liking the May as a middle name with Joanna tbh.... but then again I am struggling with a middle name that does too! It does have to be short, like May.... Marie?

mmm, no it doesnt have to be short, i'd rather the middle name was something different all together tbh... any ideas ? :oooo:

Oh, names are so hard!!

We agreed quite early on we like Isla or Riley, surname is Parsons, but we still keep looking in case we find something we like more & to make sure we feel like we exhausted all options.

I've found myself getting a bit bored of the names though when telling people what we like :| I have an instinct that I've got a little fella in there, but alternative boys names quite hard, Lucas & Finley are on a short list!

Weve had a boys and a girls name picked out fairly early on and sorted
Middle names a few weeks ago, so depending what it is we have names sorted :) it's a secret though! X

We've been 100% since we found out she's a girl - we've chosen the name Poppy Rose

Aww, love this. Thats really pretty.

I've chosen Ava Jane. After two beautiful women, Ava Gardner and my Mum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back