Honest opinions please!

Happyred

Reaction score
So we have been really struggling for a boys name and the only name OH,DD and I all agree on at the moment is Ferris.
Im not sure our families are going to like it though and would love to hear some honest opinions about what people think, before we fully decide on it. Any feedback appreciated,thanks.

I personally like more traditional names BUT if this is the name that you all like then go for it! Sod what other people think it is your decision :)

I quite like it.

The only thing that puts me of is the nickname he could end up with in school..

Ferret...

Other than that it's really unusual and I do like unusual names x

My old school teacher was Mr Ferris and he reminds me somewhat of mr burns from the Simpsons, but I agree if you like it go for it! X

Makes me think of ferris builler lol but that's not a bad thing!

And yeah sod what anyone else thinks. It's what you both like :) x

I kind of like it! Makes me think of Ferris Bueller too, but that isn't a bad thing!

It reminded me more of a ferris wheel or pan ferris x

Not for me either, sorry. I think when people say choose a name you would be happy with having yourself as an adult, i wouldn't want to be called Ferris :( xxx

Sorry, I keep thinking Ferris Wheel too...:(

I'm sorry I don't like it but it's your choice xx

First thing that sprang to mind was Ferret - sorry not keen...but again, if its the name you and your partner like, then go for it x

Thanks everyone. I knew it wasnt going to be a popular choice and to be honest the fact that im even asking for opinions on it shows I have doubts about it myself.
Finding it really difficult to get OH to consider any other name, he is just soooo fussy!
I also like Blake, Quinn and Sebastian, but OH doesnt and wont give me any other suggestions.
Grrrr, men do my head in sometimes! We are team yellow, so this might not even be an issue,lol!

I love the name blake! Cant u persuade him to just keep ferris as a middle name? they hardly ever get used anyway lol

Surprise him say it in front of his mates. Their automatic reaction will defo put him off xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back