Home, well kinda, update pg 9

Looooool your poor OH and brother. At least your OH will be prepared for yours now. He'll be able to handle anything after that.

Oh bless them, what a shock!! Glad they were both ok!! (The mum and baby I mean :lol:) How scary!

Glad the contractions seem to have stopped for now - hope they do let you go home in the morning :hug: x

Hope you get home tomorrow. Bet that woman scared life out of ur OH and bro! Glad all was ok in end tho!

Lol, yeh they're still in shock bless them. I'm off for a sleep now, will update in the morning. You guys are lifesavers! Hugs to all and thanks for all the support :) xxx

Hope you get some sleep and the contractions don't start again :hug:

Oh my gosh that is so scary! Baby's head dangling out! :shock:
Bless them, good on them for helping out, I can imagine people in my local hospital just standing there continuing smoking :lol:

Glad everything has settled down now but I can imagine the frustration! xxx

Lol that's funny x well done to the boys xxx

Hope everything is going okay for you, fx you get to come home today.
And well done to your OH and Bro for helping out,, what a lovely birth story that lady will have. xx

Hope today will be the day everything settles down and that they let you go home x :)

Morning guys, well have a couple of strong BH last night that woke me up, glad I can tell the difference between them and real ones now lol. Got another steroid jab in half an hour (yay numb bum time again lol) then i think they're keeping me in for a bit to check that contractions don't start up again as the mess from last night will wear of soon. How is everyone? Not caught up yet on everything, just come online. Hope your all well :) hubby's bringing in some flowers for the girl they helped last night, and a card. Hope she likes them lol :) xxx

Least they are keeping a check on you, your in the best place incase they do start. xx

That's so sweet of your hubby! Hope the contractions don't start up again and you can go home! x

Your hubby sounds like a sweetheart!! Hope today goes really well for you x :)

That's so sweet of your hubby! Hope the contractions don't start up again and you can go home! x

Me too, it's soooo boring in here! They moved round the ward where it was quieter last night as it was all kicking off so at least I got some sleep. Had a couple of strong BHs since I've been up but nothing major, just wondering if they will change into anything? Will just have to wait and see, want to go home though, bored here! Thanks for all the good wishes ladies, you guys really are stars, its great to have the support :) so glad I've got the iPad and found Internet! Lol

Your doing better than me im dog sitting at the mil's and can't get on the wifi!

Your doing better than me im dog sitting at the mil's and can't get on the wifi!

Aww bless ya, bet that's annoying. Had a shorty MW this morning basically saying I was making a fuss over nothing the other night... "are you sure the weren't just BHs?" bloody woman made me feel like I had wasted everyones time :( but then my doc came round and I mentioned it to him, he said to ignore her as they were definate full blown contractions but weren't too sore as madam wasnt quite sat fully engaged, but would have been soon if the contractions had carried on. He had felt my bump when I had a contraction and was really nice saying that they wouldn't have given me the steroids or put me on the drip if they didn't think they were proper contractions. He was really nice, didn't really like him at first but he seems really nice now :) and the funny MW has finished her shift now so won't see her again! Hooray!

They're keeping me in overnight again to check nothing kicks off, want me to try and get to 35 weeks if I can which is only a week away so fingers crossed we'll make it :)

Hope everyone is well :) hugs! Xxx

All sounds very positive!! It's scary and exciting at the same time! We toured our labour ward yest and we couldn't believe how hot it was, how are you coping with that?

I can't believe the mw would say that!! I'd probably have punched her!! As if they'd be keeping you in and giving you steroids for a few BHs! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back