Possible Early Labour *update 3*

Baby&i

Reaction score
I called my midwife after my contractions seem to be getting stronger. im achey sore and tonight feeling drained after days of mild irregular contractions. some are 30 mins, some 8, some 18, some 45 but deffinately something as i have lower back pain with them and had diorreah today and yesterday aswell as what i *think* was a bit of blood (in my pink undies :roll: ) baby is hiccuping so low down i can berely feel them. so ... now that iv said this its probably nothing :doh: but hopefully this is them getting stronger and closer tonight :pray: i will keep you updated xxx

Pains have been coming every 8 mins for the past hour and half they got stronger at 10pm.. i think im going to take a bath now and try and rest

Gosh good luck - hope you feel better after your bath, try and rest up or you will be so tired.... :hug:

Jane x

Aw thanks girls, i didnt know i was going to get any replies untill the morning :hug:

Well, quick update,
got out the bath, which can i say was HEAVEN!
getting contractions still although the pain isnt as intense now, not timed them yet but going to have a lay down on the sofa with a movie and time them for a hour and then get myself to bed.
really glad the bath took my back pain away. :angel:
been guzzling water and ice since 7pm so im hoping that means they are not painfull BHs as water usually makes them dissapear. i think im still trying not to get exited but DDs in bed and finished all housework earlier so i can relax now.

:pray: that this is it for me and hope to wake up in the night

PS While wrighting this just having another painfull contraction ouchyouchyouchy! ..bring on the pain train!!!!!!!!

its 12.30 and pains still at 8 mins but more painfull since coming out of the bath.
Waiting to get to 5mins appart to call my middy back so she can come over and check me and get me on the antibiotic drip for my GBS.

wish me lots of luck and labour dust -- please be my night :pray:

Oh hun im so happy babies on the way :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

You may well be in hospital now as hrs since your last post, cant wait for pics.

GOOD LUCK :cheer: :cheer:

I have a feeling baby will be here very soon if not already,

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

good luck hun hope baby is here soon for you xxxx

:wave: im here... had no sleep unable to as contractions are getting intreasingly painfull, ranging now from 4-6 mins which im dissapointed about as they were like clockwork before bathing, but deffo getting stronger now with constant backache. im having a home birth girls so whenever able i will get on here to update ;) OH has booked tomorrow off work and im hoping to maybe get a little rest soon!!! :sleep:

Oh Jess good luck hun!! :hug: :hug: :hug: I cant wait to see her, she is going to be so gorgeous! Just like Elle!

Does no-one sleep on this forum lol! :lol: Sarah, Jane and MM all up in the early hours?! Im missing the party arent I?? :think: heehee

Baby&i said:
:wave: im here... had no sleep unable to as contractions are getting intreasingly painfull, ranging now from 4-6 mins which im dissapointed about as they were like clockwork before bathing, but deffo getting stronger now with constant backache. im having a home birth girls so whenever able i will get on here to update ;) OH has booked tomorrow off work and im hoping to maybe get a little rest soon!!! :sleep:

Hun my contractions didnt get regular throughout my whole labour with both Lola and Dillon my second!!

Are hun just think you'll be holding your beautiful lil baby soon :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Glad your coping well, I think baby will be here before the days out :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

COME ON BABY WE WANT TO SEE YOU :lol:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Que jumper :shakehead:

Good luck hun and between pains keep us informed :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member