Home, well kinda, update pg 9

Oh Hun hope they let u know what the plan is soon Hun xxx

Yeh they're just going to let me get on with it, it's the start stop that's annoying me! They've also said it could just be an irritated uterus! Grr... Fed up x

Good grief what a pain. At least you've had all the steroids now. I hope it just goes one way or the other for you soon. No fun being stuck in limbo. GL if LO decides to make an appearance.

Oh you poor thing, just wish you knew what was going to happen. Least LO is okay :). Hope they give you an update soon. Xx

Honestly there's never a dull moment on PF!!!:)
As the girls have said, at least you've had all the steroids, and have done all you can to try and convince little one to cook a while longer...obviously they just want to get out and meet you!!!!!!

All the best if baby makes an appearance! Good Luck!! xx

aw hun, will be thinking of you. Hope you get something sorted soon. FX little one decides to stay in there for a few more weeks xx

Hope you find out soon whats happening! Looks like LO just wants to cause as much fuss as it can :) x

:wall: that's what mine ended up as - an irritated uterus. I was generally an irritated person as a whole by the end of it lol. It's so annoying eh??? :hug: x

How are you feeling now? Are you still getting them? x

Oh gutting you didn't get to go home! But your in the best place. It must be so frustrating for you though :/ fingers crossed something happens either way for you soon. Preferrably that baby decides to stay put for a while longer though and you get to go home :hugs: x

Oh blimey Hun, u r having a rough time of it. I hope your irritated uterus starts behaving itself soon and u get home zxxx

hey guys, let me out, staying at hubbys mums tho as our house is miles away from the hospital in the middle of no where and the hospital werent happy wit me being so far away. Theyve let me out tho as im kinda stuck in a stale mate, "latent labour" or something like that. Still getting contractions, were up to 70 odd on the monitor this morning but not staying in a pattern and they didnt want to examine me in case it sparked any thing off. grrr. just want to know whats happening. Madam is fully engaged now tho and they dont think i'll last more than a few days like this, theyre hoping i'll last til monday as that will take us to 35 weeks but theyre happy for me to progress now as the steroids have worked.

Just really uncomfortable and didnt sleep much as contractions keep waking me up, really thought things would kick off last night as they were spreading in to my back and i could feel them pushing madam down. dont think its going to be long before she arrives but hoping she'll hang in there a few more days lol. hubby bought me a birthing ball tho as its about the only thing i can sit on the get comfy, hospital are happy for me use it as they said it will only kick things off if they were going to anyways. sorry guys for all the stop start, its getting me annoyed now, hubby has been brill tho bless him :) running around after me and organising everything, hes a star, so lucky to have him.
thanks guys for all the messages, sorry for messing you all round tho lol, oh the joys of pregnancy.

on another note has anyone heard from Ange?

Well at least you are somewhere comfy and private. I'll be watching for your labour thread soon I guess. Dunno about Ange I've not caught up yet.

No update on Ange yet, she's keeping us in suspense.
Glad your somewhere comfy hun and don't be silly 'messing us around' we're all dying to know whats going on and were all just glad your comfy and you and baby are okay. We all understand how frustrating it must be for you and we're all here to help you through it :) xx

Glad they have let u out !! Hope lo stays put for few more days !! Xxx

I hope you're ok, not knowing is the worst thing x at least your being looked after and closer to the hospital x (my attempt of a silver lining) Xxx

Glad they've let you out. Every extra day of cooking is good :) x

ah bless you have been through it x x well lets hope OH and the out laws run round after you and spoil you while your there, and hopefully little miss will stay put a little longer x x fx for 35 weeks plus x x x

big hugs x x

not heard off ange getting a bit worried as its not like her to not post, hopefully things are going well even if it is slowly and she will be busy cuddling Henley x x x

Glad you got to leave the hospital,, will be looking for another labour thread from you...
Hope all is ok with madam. And no update from Ange, she's keeping us in suspence. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back