Home, well kinda, update pg 9

Hey guys, two lots of steroids now, off drip in 3 hours, still getting contractions, not as regular but still sore ish. Sat on a ball at the mo as it's the only place I'm comfy, they're happy with that. Got lower back pain, restless and kinda period cramps. Also been to the loo about 3 times today tmi! Not sure what's happening yet tho :)

Ooh just had a contraction, would have thought they would have stopped by now, that was 40 mins since the last one. What are we thinking girls? Only got 2 hours left on drip... Hmm

It's hard to say Hun but at least u have had the steroids now so lo lungs will b ok xxx

Yeh got 2 more lots to have but the first lot have had 24 hours to work, so that's good :) just hope little madam is ok, bless her

I hope you get some answers soon. Your in the right place and its good they've got the steriods started x x x

Hope everything is going ok and you're getting some rest when you can x

I dont have any experience of this im afraid but wishing you lotsa luck. It sounds to me like theyre not going to stop but i dont have a clue really! Lol. I think if it was me id be a bit gutted to go home with no baby after all this though! xx

Last edited:
Mmmmmh. It could still go either way :eh: I carried on with maybe one per hour during the night after the meds were stopped so there's no telling :eh: i still have about 4 per day in addition to b/h :roll: is her head fully engaged? Any more plug loss? X

hi hunny,just been catchin up,how are u? hope everything is ok with u and babes.thinkin of u hun.xxx

Hey guys, contractions seem to have stopped for now, off the drip and they're just going to see what happens over night once mess wear off. Still getting strong BH but nothing like yesterday's contractions. Got last steroid in the morning then may be able to go home if all has settled down. Fed up with being in and out of hospital and still not got my baby! Know it's best for her to stay put and that's what I want, it's just frustrating.

On another note hubby and my brother are completely traumatised! They went outside for a smoke when a car pulls up outside the maternity suite with a screaming woman in the back. They just stand there like numpties for a min until it dawns on them what might be happening lol. My brother grabs a wheel chair as the girls mum literally drags her out of the car! The poor girl is still screaming her head of and babies head can be seen hanging down between her legs! My hubby grabbed her bag that they'd left on the road as they wheel her in, and she is on the stairwell having given birth! And my poor hubby and brother saw everything! Mum and baby are fine and they managed to get them all upstairs to the ward and everything is fine. Poor driver of the car tho was her neighbour who has apparently just got back from afganistan and he said he's never seen anything so scary! They all ended up stood outside shaking having a cigarette, and apparently the bloke doesn't even smoke! My wee bro says he's been put off sex for life lol! They're all a bit shaken up, the MWs think it's quite funny how traumatised the looks are! Poor guys! Proud of my hubby and bro tho :)

OMG thats amazin lol,glad your ok hun anyway.xxx

im in shock...absolutly well done to them both for steppin in to help.xxx

Lol I've just posted on your thread too! Hope youre ok :) xx

Yeh they are a bit shaken, specially by bro lol, think thats something most 20 year old boys can live without seeing lol proud of them both tho :)

Lol how many people can say that's happened to them!! Glad you're on the mend and fx you get to go home tomorrow x

Ah bless them :)
Poor girl!!!! Still at least she'll have an interesting story to tell her little one when it's older!
They'll think you're very civilised in comparison!!! :)
Hope things continue to settle down for you and that the little one stays put for a little longer x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back