Home, well kinda, update pg 9

Hey guys, contractions have eased a bit, slowed down and not as strong, but still regular. Not sure what the plan is, bit fed up as hubby has gone home for a bit. Watching tv and playing iPad, bored tho, just want to know what's going to happen. Not sure how long this drip is supposed to take to work.

Best of luck, fx it all stops for you and baby stays put a while longer, all the best xx

Hope you're ok :hug: My friend's little girl was born at 33 weeks nearly 2 years ago and she was out of hospital in no time at all - she didn't need anything other than observation. Hope they do manage to stop the contractions though x x

Hey guys, contractions have eased a bit, slowed down and not as strong, but still regular. Not sure what the plan is, bit fed up as hubby has gone home for a bit. Watching tv and playing iPad, bored tho, just want to know what's going to happen. Not sure how long this drip is supposed to take to work.

They'll leave it in until well after your last dose of steroids. Mine was given over 24 hours x

a friend of mine had her lo at 30 weeks the other day and he is doing well. thinking of you hun, hope they manage to slow things down but if not, im sure you will be fine xxx

Oh honey, what a shock! Hope things are calming down with the contractions. Keep us posted. Hope our little girl stays in the a little longer! xx

OMG! Wow hope all goes well for you. Hopefully the drip will work but if not then the steroids should see you right.

Oh my goodness, just catching up on things now..wow!!
Hope things are going well, but as all the girls have said you're in the best place and will be getting the best care for your little one and you.
Best of luck!!!!!!!!

Hey guys, contractions have slowed right down now to about every 45 mins and they're not as strong, had 2 doses of steroid, need 4 apparently. Got to stay on the drip til then, they still don't know what will happen once they take the drip down tho, just getting some more bloods done and going on the ctg again to check madam is ok :) glad things are slowing down for her sake but I was in a really good place mentally for labour yesterday once it kicked off, felt really relaxed and confident that I could do it. Now when the times does come I'm hoping I can get that frame of mind back, this has all kinda thrown me slightly. Hope you guys are all well, plus side I managed to get some sleep, only one contraction that woke me up through the night, not sure whether I've stopped now or they've just slowed right down. Hate this not knowing what's going on! Grrr!

ah glad things have slowed down x x lets hope LO stays put a little longer x x glad your so positive too x x good luck honey x x x x

Had another one, but not very strong, they still seem to be regular tho, what does that mean??

by he sounds of it once the drip comes out youll go into full on labour as your still having contraction whilst on it x x

dont woryy honey your in the best place x x x

Just caught up with all of this. Least your in the right place and I'm sure LO will be fine.
Don't forget to update us all. x

Yeh the midwives said it could go either way, has anyone else been on this drip before, not sure how quick it is supposed to work

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back