Possible Early Labour *update 3*

Lea and you are the one with the new born baby :lol: I cant wait for George to get here so I can get some sleep :lol:

Jane x

aww hope you have a nice relaxing labour :hug: :hug: :cheer: :cheer:

fingers crossed this is it hun, good luck :hug:

i keep checking back to see how things are going lol
good luck hun, hope baby comes soon for you :hug:

:wave: again :) thankyou all :hug:

through the night i had contactions and started timing them at 9pm, they were like clockwork every 8 mins but not too much to handle. then i had a bath like i said at half 10.30pm as the pain got quite intense. came out and the contractions got really difficult to time but started coming stronger than before then settled at 8 mins, then 6 mins at 1am. at 4 they were really painfull and i was getting ready to call the middy but they were between 4 and 6 mins appart. i took a paracetamol and tried to rest mannaged to get to sleep at 6am (in hope of calling the middy in the morning wanting her to come over) but the contractions are less painfull and more spaced out. iv had a couple of really bad ones since waking up and my backache is gradually coming back over the hour so i think they are going to return does anyone have any suggestions ?? the whole night every couple of mins i was doing so well and then they had to slow down i dont want them to stop! not now!! :(

Hi

Hope things get moving for you.

Grace xx

Hi hun :wave:

What about going for a walk, bouncing on a ball?

Really hope they pick up again hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope things have picked up for you :hug: and it wont be too long till you are holding that little girl in your arms.

Jane x

Good luck

My contractions weren't regular throughout my whole labour. They ranged from 4 to 9 mins

Hope things pick up

I hope your contractions pick up again!

here's some...
*****LABOUR DUST*****

oh good luck hun!! :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members