Hmmm....BFP?? 15/16/17 July Pics Updated

Thanks Nat and LM....Arghhhh I really hope its a sticky too...although I am trying to stay calm and grounded just incase but please please please let it be our turn! xxx

im soo excited for you and oh!!! congratulations :D xxxx

Ohhhh thanks Lisa....I am too but in a scared to test again sort of way! ha! I just hope this is it and its sticks and not another chemical happening with it being very faint and early etc! But staying grounded just incase but obv praying and keeping everything crossed this is it!!!!!!!!!!!

Roll on a sticky darker BFP tomorrow.....eeeeee!!!

xxx

if u get a darker line tomorrow we dont want you staying calm and grounded we want u getting hyper and excited like its ur first pregnancy cos u need to enjoy it :D i really hope this is it ... i think if its a girl lisa is a lovely name ;) xx

arrrrr wilma i have only just see it. god am excited for u hope this is it for u xxxxxxxx

Ha Lisa your right I will be screaming from my house I wont need to post you will all hear me! Mind of not a darker BFP I will be on here winging to you all AGAIN! lol

Ha like the 'lisa' plug!!! lol

Hee hee!

Thanks Hayles....I know Im really excited coz as usual Ive got the no smoke without fire theory going again but Im still slightly worried of course incase it all goes wrong or its a false BFP or something....but....HOPE NOT!!! ;-)xx

i had this after my mc... i dont think i accepted i was having a baby till they lifted her outta me and i sobbed like a big baby.... omg i would honestly relive that moment every day for the rest of my life... i hope its u in 8 months!! :D xx

Ah wow....that must have been an amazing feeling!

God Lisa I am praying this is it....Ive only waited 16 years to have another one...not long really although I havent been TTC that long its never been far from my mind and been the only thing I have wanted for ages.....

Hope so.....xxx

awww thats sweet... its worse when uv lost a baby cos u have all that joy and then its snatched away ... altho peoples reaction to that was at least i know i can actually get pg etc... :s not that i was grateful for that at the time but after i was because i would go thru it a thousand times to get her here... oh god pass me the sick bucket lol... i think i was broody since i was 8 lol always loved kids and everyone that meets me thinks im a hard faced cow cos im quite forward and loud lol and cant believe it when they see me with kids lol but i love them :D xx

Ha I know what you mean Lisa.....Ahh I cant wait to be a mammy again and just pray that this is my turn! xxx

Ah thanks Tiny me too Im just scared to feel anything atm! Need more confirmation and a darker BFP in the next couple of days!

Hoping its out turn tho! xx

Trying to upload todays pics but having probs will get them here in next few mins I hope xx

Well heres a couple Ove taken of this mornings test....FMU!

Still not completely convinced as this has happened before, not got any darker and ended in a chemical but I AM praying its sticks!

If you ladies were getting these results would you consider yourselves pregnant or want more confirmation?

Obviously will test again next couple of days as Ive ordered some more tests off ebay last night but what do yous think!

Im wary about getting too excited atm!

Dont meant to sound so negative but I have to stay in this frame of mind or I will be so let down if AF turns up and its another early loss!

Thanks ladies xxx

Attachments

• 16.7.10..jpg
    16.7.10..jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 35
  • 16.7.10.jpg
    16.7.10.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 37
  • 16.7.10 2nd line.jpg
    16.7.10 2nd line.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 27
I can see lines on all of the tests pictures, I hope so much this is it for you Wilma, I would be tempted to do a digi :)

Oh Im so glad you can see them Vicky....Ive ordered two digis they should be here tomorrow! Fingers crossed this time it sticks like glue!!! lol xxx

yep I can see the lines too. Must be so frustrating that theyre not darker, but they say that if theres any lines there at all then youve got the hormones in your system. Fingers crossed for you xxx

Yeah thats what Im thinking Tiny but yes sooo frustrating coz in the back of my mind Im thinking here we go again...how will it pan out this time but just got to stay hopefull that all will be well this time!!! xxx

i can see them 2 lovely got everything crossed for your darker line soon xxx

Ah thanks Louise I hope its shows up soon too!!!

So glad you can all see them! xxx

i can see all the lines hunny, your so going to get PREGNANT on the digi's. everything crossed for a sticky bean FX xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back