high bump...gender prediction??

claireyfairey

Reaction score
Hi all :wave:

I was just wondering what peoples' bumps are like, and whether they have any representation of gender??

I only ask because mine seems very high and my friends told me that can mean it's a blue bump :) But so far I've been thinking 'girl' so that got me wondering.....hehe :)

So come on girls - lets talk bumps! :cheer: Hows yours???

C xxx

I think mines quite low and its ment to be a girl....there isnt much of a bump but it seems to of swollen around my lower tummy not the belly bit.

my bump is very low and all around which im told is very common signs of a girl???

well we're defo having a boy!!!!

so i definatly dont fit the trend i'm afraid :D

hmm maybe theres a mummy on here whos had both a boy and girl and had low belly/high tummy both times ? I havent really got a bump, but does that effect where you feel your kicks, we always find LO's heartbeat high, but get my kicks low, so maybe carrying in the middle :S ?

My bumps quite high and I'm having a girl. I also carried my son high too :D

very low and it was a boy when we were convinced it was a girl.

:think: :think: I always thought that a low bump was for a boy and high bump was a girl????? Maybe I'm wrong

I've got two pregnant friends and they are both following that pattern. The one carrying a boy has a relly low bump and the one carrying a girl has got a really high bump.

I only have a tiny bump at the minute and it's still quite low so I haven't got a clue what I might be having yet!

Hiya

My bump is very low and its a boy! so i dont think you can tell by that, i say its more by what your eating, i love curry (which i used to hate) cold chicken and mushroom pasties and meat and sauces and crisps (all savoury) were as ive heard with girls its all fruit and sweets and water and orange juice etc!!

Are you finding out??? x x

Old wives tales say a low bump, all out at front = boy. Girl bumps are more spread out so to speak, rather than all out at front.

This is an old wives tale though remember :D

With my first, my bump was low and all out at the front and I had a boy.

I'm sure I'm having another boy and it looks like I'm carrying all out at the front again.

We should do a poll of the ladies who know what they're having and their bumps :D

I dont follow that at all lol.

My bump is low (at least i think it is) she doesnt attack my ribs or anything, and i'm carrying all at the front.

Two doctors ahve told me i'm having a girl, at they were 24 and 25 week scans so quite far on.

I love sweet stuff and fruit, hate orange juice, but i also loave svaoury things too

I am carrying exactly the same as I did with my son but have been told that I am having a girl. My bump is high :D

Xxx

I'm not sure whether I'm carrying high or low, I think it is kinda in the middle. It is all out in front except for the extra first tri weight that I put on (from eating way too much). I don't think you can tell I'm pregnant from the back, except for the beginning of a pregnant waddle when I walk :oops: :D

my first 2 bumps were very high in my ribs and they were boys

this one is very low and apparently its another boy.

so not sure if that works for me.

bobs xxxxx

The experts reckon the way your carry is more to do with your uterus shape, strength of your stomach muscles etc rather than anything else.

That makes much more sense but isn't anywhere near as much fun as trying to guess the gender from the bump position/shape :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back