MYSTIC PREGS GENDER PREDICTIONS* read criteria

lisa&alex said:
lol.. i didnt need ur symptoms.. it was u dumping shane that decided it for me.. lol

lmfao :rotfl: my mum did that with my dad when she was preg :rotfl:
then they got back together before i was born lol

Hi ther looking to see if you fancy making another prediction
feeling well had morning sickness early on craving sweets and chocolate would not say that I am any hairier than usual :wave:

cant beleive u think girl , well , not long to find out , i started off with girl feeling , then i was convinces it was a boy , and now , well , im not sure ! none of my symtoms are common with one sex , i got a bit of both :shock: hope that doesnt mean anything lol

G3M said:
cant beleive u think girl , well , not long to find out , i started off with girl feeling , then i was convinces it was a boy , and now , well , im not sure ! none of my symtoms are common with one sex , i got a bit of both :shock: hope that doesnt mean anything lol

lmfao :rotfl: :rotfl: dont worry i was the same!

Guess for me :cheer:

I am due 4th March and conceived instantly after 2 years of trying last time, carrying low and craving savoury. Feeling very well and only been sick once ages ago. Hairyness is normal. My scan is 12 oct but havent decided whether to find out or not yet! Skin is terrible and so is hair.

Tell me tell me.... :rotfl:

just to say.. i will get updating once i have spoken to everyone a little bit more.. ive got inklins on some..:)

I still don't have any idea which team I'm on LOL. Someone predict me for fun! :D :rotfl:

lisa&alex said:
just to say.. i will get updating once i have spoken to everyone a little bit more.. ive got inklins on some..:)

aww I'm dying to know what ya think!! I'm finiding out on the 29th!!

Lisa, can you predict for me?? I conceived instantly (after an awfully large amount of wine!!), felt queasy at first but no actual sickness, have sweetie and chocolate cravings, normal food tastes bland, hairyness normal, skin, nails and hair all good, carrying high, cry a lot, generally hormonal.

Is that enough info, or do you need more??!!

Alfie
xxx

updated squiglet, young mum and toxic angel...+ debbiem

will do the rest when i get a feeling

Want to have a guess for me?
You have a while before youfind out though :(

I am having a very different pregnancy than with DD but then it could be a double bluff!

Am slightly hairier (SP) than usual and have gone off chocolate.

If you don't say boy I may throttle you :rotfl:

Hi lisa can you predict for me :) I have my 20 week scan a week monday so not too long to find out.

I didnt have morning sickness, Got a bump very quickly this time round. Loads hairer than normal :oops: I keep craving cake or choc, Loads of spots and greasy hair, But nails looking good.

My bump is out front and a bit on my hips :lol: ummm Got 2 girlies already but do feel a slight bit different, Might just be wishful thinking :rotfl:

I will let you know on the 1st what i was told. But after what squig had happen to her i feel i might try and get a 2nd scan. :shock:

lisa i think u should put ur crystal ball pic on the first page!

I was thinking that about mine too :( Maybe lisa has gone on strike lol

Lisa you there ??? :D

hello, can you do mine? im 21 and the baby is due on the 24th february 2008 and my scan date is 15th october (i will be 22 weeks then)
plzzz thanx its my first one :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back