MYSTIC PREGS GENDER PREDICTIONS* read criteria

Hi,

Please can I be added too, I have my 2nd scan on 23rd October. So far my pregnancy has been filled of a lot of sickness. I have been nauseous and have been being sick since I was 6 weeks pregnant. I am now just over 15 weeks and still have sickness. So far I haven't really had cravings as food knocks me sick at the moment. I haven't really got hairier but the hair on my head seems to be coming out a bit more than usual when I brush.

Generally I am just feeling quite sick and very tired at the moment. Oh and also very spotty recently. My mood doesn't seem to have changed that much except the sickness makes me a bit down. I have a feeling I may be having a girl but would like to hear your prediction. Will have to keep you posted when I find out from my scan.

Crystal xx :D

yay the mystic preg thread is up and running :cheer:

lol look how popular it is :lol: .

i'll need to read the criteria and then you can predict for me

heres a picture of mystic preg for everyone :D

gypsy.jpg

hey lisa have not really spoken to you but every time i read your posts you make me laugh. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

purple13 said:
forgot to say that i'm DEFINITELY not glowing!!! my skin is horrendous and my hair looks like you could fry eggs on it just hours after i've washed it. i'm also getting even hairier than i was before... my belly particularly.

good job this isn't a dating forum!!! :rotfl:

:rotfl: that would be attractive, my hair is growing lots too..on my legs and er..around my belly button.. :oops: How embarrassing.. :(

ok can you please predict for me when you have the chance?

this is my pregnancy so far:
Just knew i was pregnant about a week before i found out. its been pretty good compared to the last one. had morning sickness really early but its gone now, at first the M/S was just at night, then all day long and then just in the morning, plus ive actually beeen sick as well as just having nausea. Other main symptom has been extreme fatigue.

cravings: had a craving for tomatos (and i hate tomatos!) , jelly babies and cashew nuts. Plus huge aversions to spicy foods which make me feel really sick.

hairyness factor:
leg hair growing a lot quicker on my legs than before i was pregnant, not such a hairy belly this time though (with Evie i looked like a flippin kitten!)

how ur feeling in general: at first i was miserable because of the morning sickness and fatigue but now i just feel like normal.

moods: has been low because of peopels reactions to the pregnancy and because of symptoms but generally been happy now that things have sorted themselves out.

so whats the verdict oh mystic one (boy,boy,boy)

Urchin said:
Me!

I have 2 boys already, this time I have been feeling more sick than before I think. No other real symptoms as yet, I think I have a teeny bump.

I have been craving chocolate and milk and generally lots of sweet things.

I just thought of another one, I've been well moody, feeling very much like I have PMT :twisted: According to the chinese gender predictor thingy it's a girl.

Ooh Ooh pick meh!

I had bad mornin sicknes in 1st tri. :puke:
I havent showed THAT much i think i just look a little fat,lol.

Cravings: iv been cravin lemons an sour things.

Hairyness:Not that hairy,bout the same as b4.

How i feel:Bad at 1st coz i felt ill,but now i feel like i was b4.

Moods:Bad moodswings.I say hi 2 someone then 2 mins later tell them 2 shut the f*ck up.
Any Ideas? plz b girl

Lisa thanx for predicting mine especially as you say it's a girl!!!!

I so hope you are right :D

bloody hell ive got some work to do havent i lol...i think i will probably have to chat to people who i havent spoken to before a bit more.. like kinda getting to know u type thing

i forgot i got sophie js and carlys right too lol....kimbo said i should charge u... lol...imagine how much id get sued when i start getting it wrong lol... - dont sue me pls lol

lisa&alex said:
bloody hell ive got some work to do havent i lol...i think i will probably have to chat to people who i havent spoken to before a bit more.. like kinda getting to know u type thing

i forgot i got sophie js and carlys right too lol....kimbo said i should charge u... lol...imagine how much id get sued when i start getting it wrong lol... - dont sue me pls lol

:rotfl: well i deffinately cant sue you can i?!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

And i'll get 10% of the profits as creator of the Mystic Preg name :rotfl:

lisa u want my symptoms to help u!!

putting weight on my hips and tummy - no where else

extremely tired

no sickness in first 12 weeks but everyday since then

absolutely awful skin

hairs stayed the same

very hairy belly! :roll:

no change in boob size!

lol.. i didnt need ur symptoms.. it was u dumping shane that decided it for me.. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back