Gender Prediction in DREAMS!!??.

Taassh_0x

Reaction score
Hiya, 2 posts in one day about gender prediction haha. Well This one is about dreams, I'm really hoping I'm having a little girl, my boyfriend isn't bothered. However, I think we are having a boy, I'm like determined that I'm having a boy and my boyfriend isn't sure. But I've had 2 dreams in the last fortnight of me having a girl, she was older and was no longer a baby but must of been around 4 years old, whether this has anything with me working in a pre-school nursery two days a week I don't know (the age). But one of the dreams she was around 18 months old and wearing a bonit, in a car seat. I've had one dream I was having a boy and he was around 2 years old wearing dungarees. My boyfriend had a dream last night that we were having a little girl. I can understand myself having dreams about having a girl, because I really want a daughter, however John isn't bothered about the gender of the baby as long as it's healthy, but I can't see why he dream't a little girl, I know deep down if he had to pick the gender he would pick a boy as his first born. Any idea's on how dreams work and why we had dream't this dreams? What do they mean (I'm currently 18 weeks pregnant with one baby lol.) Thanks for replying people:oooo:

I don't know about why you'd be having them... But it sounds kinda nice :)

Personally I dreamt last night that I gave birth to an 8 armed 6 legged monster :/ I hope THAT doesn't come true!! LOL xx

It could just be simply that you're thinking a lot about the sex of your baby and this is coming out in your dreams too. I'm having a girl but the day I got my bfp and in the early weeks of pregnancy I dreamt I was having a boy. But when I gave birth to them in the dreams they were either older or they were telling me that I wasn't there mum. Very strange lol.
X

:S Weird aren't they? As for the monster dream, statistics show that a pregnant women who dream's dreams that make them feel on edge, upset and stuff such as complications in labor or disfigurement with baby... they say you will have a more relaxing labor and should take less than 10 hours :/ I know that but not the answer to my question lol :/ arghhh strange what your mind does when your pregnant lol x Thanks for replies guys x

I dreamed my daughter was a boy all the way through, I even thought she would be a boy because of all the dreams so I was most surprised to have a girl! This time I so far have dreamed a girl so I'm thinking the opposite right now!

All the way through I dreamt Seb was a boy from like 8 weeks. We found out at 20 weeks he was a boy and yep he def is! Lol. Though I also dreamt I had triplets and that Seb was born fully clothed! Lmao

Wow some weird dreams, mine were normal (so far)... not looking forward to seeing 8 legs and clothes (they better be nice ones that I bought) Lol oj x

i was convinced i was having a boy right up until they said its a girl. and i had dreams she was a bpy but my bf had dreams of a girl.

Last night, I had my second dream that my baby girl was black - I mean REALLY black. Which would be impossible, we're both white, with no known history of inter racial relatives in our gene pool!

Have dreamt all sorts before. Used to get most of my baby dreams in earlier pregnancy. I recently dreamt she was born and I called her Indigo (a name I had on my naming list). I've dreamt she was a boy, but mostly that she's a girl. But we know she's a girl.

Last night, I had my second dream that my baby girl was black - I mean REALLY black. Which would be impossible, we're both white, with no known history of inter racial relatives in our gene pool!

Have dreamt all sorts before. Used to get most of my baby dreams in earlier pregnancy. I recently dreamt she was born and I called her Indigo (a name I had on my naming list). I've dreamt she was a boy, but mostly that she's a girl. But we know she's a girl.

funnily enough, this isnt actually impossible!!

i had a dream that ours came out blue, because blue meant a boy and suddenly he was like 2 years old and bright blue! now that, is impossible lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back