Heya im back but with a new name

MrsHakaxjdx

Reaction score
Heya guys i dont know if you remember me? i have been a member on here since 2006 with the username xjdx, i cant log on in that name anymore because i deleted my msn account:wall2: I havent been on theforum since the end of last september i had a m/c at 8 weeks:shakehead:
I have two boys aged 4 & nearly 2, i got married to weeks ago to my gorgeous hubby:dance: Two days after we got married i found out i am PREGNANT, we are really chuffed just trying to take it easy and we have our fingers and toes crossed this time. So i am due on September 11th and currently 6wk+5.
I hope everybody is doing well
xjdx x x x x

Welcome back hunny, i was wondering how you were getting on. Congratulations hunny wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months with a very sticky bean x x

Thanks guys,
mummy2adam- i have been reading everybodys posts, i just couldnt log on, im really sorry to read about your m/c, its weird you dont think its going to happen do you. Its something you dont forget either. Good luck x x x

Hey welcome back! Congrats on your pregnancy! X

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Thanks guys,
mummy2adam- i have been reading everybodys posts, i just couldnt log on, im really sorry to read about your m/c, its weird you dont think its going to happen do you. Its something you dont forget either. Good luck x x x

Thank you hunny, you really dont think its going to happen But when it does it knocks you for six. I still think about it everyday and im sure it will be like that for a long, long time.
Im so happy for you hunny :) x x

Wooo hooo welcome back and a huge congrats to you, wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy x

Huge congratulations. Wishing you a very happy and healthy 8 months

Last edited:
Hey! Welcome back :yay:
Im so happy for your bfp, congrats!

I remember you! I just came back today myself :)

Congrats on the pregnancy xxx

Hi x

Pop me a PM if you would like help reactivating your previous account.

x

welcome back :wave: congratulations on both your pregnancy and getting married!! hope u have a happy n healthy pregnancy!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back