here we go again!!!!

hayels

Reaction score
well i carnt really believe it but got a bfp this afternoon so heres hoping its going to be 4th time lucky for me. i have been crying all afternoon since findng out just cos am so scared of things going wrong again. still not found any reason for the 3 mc i have had so am just praying this one is sticky. my last mc was june last year so am hoping that the long rest of not ttc has done my body good. also am due to go on holiday on the 12 march with my mum and sister so am worried about goingg now but hopefully the rest when am there will do me good. i cant for the life of me get my pic up but i did a digi and it says 1-2 weeks. sorry for the long post xxxxx

Congratulations hunny, heres to a happy and healthy 9 months with a very sticky bean x x

Sooooo pleased for you, it sounds like you've had a rough ride. Fx for a nice sticky bean. The holiday will do you good, just chill out and enjoy.

Congrats hun, hope it all goes well for you and your bean! X

Awww wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!

Congrats hunni :).. You have had a hard time.. Hope its a happy & healthy 9 months.. And relax and enjoy your holiday :dance: xx

Congrats hun, you really deserve this, hope its an extra sticky bean for you. xx

Congratulations!! So pleased for you, fingers crossed it's the stickiest bean around!

Congratulations! Hope its a sticky one :)

Great news - congrats - here's to a happy and healthy pregnancy sweetie x x x

Congratulations hunni. I have everything crossed for you that this one is a sticky one. xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back