causiously announcing my BFP

flinty84

Reaction score
MC last month at 6w, and really surprised to get a BFP yesterday, double checked with digi today and got 1-2. Hoping its a sticky bean this time. Each preg so far have had different symptoms, so can't compare. This time round I am tired and having to pee all the time! Will feel better if i make it through the next few weeks without bleeding.

Hi sorry to hear abt your mc :(

Big congrats on the bfp! Hope its a wee sticky loads luck :) xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

Congratulations hun, hoping this pregnancy stretches a happy 9 months xx

Sorry to hear about your miscarriage :(. Keeping my fingers crossed for you for a sticky bean :D x

Last edited:
Oh darling only just read this - congratulations! U and me will be bumpy buddies! Sorry about mc - you know I know how that feels! lotds of love xxxx

congrats hope its a sticky sticky little bean this time xxxxx

Congrats hope this one hangs in there for a happy nine months ;)

congrats hoping its super sticky one for you xx

YAY Congrats on your bfp!! sending positive thoughts your way for your sticky bean :)

Ahh huge congrats then - they say your really fertile straight after a MC, I fell the month after mine in 2010

Wishing you a super sticky bean , and a speedy and smooth 12/14 weeks

Sadly had bleeding all day. Went to the doctors and got a scan next week to check everything has past, and then tests to see why I can't stay pregnant. A lady at work asked today when I was going to have a baby, shes just come back off materity and didn't know I'd had 2 mc when she was away. Hit me like a ton of bricks, probably could have coped any other day.

awww no i am so sorry for ur loss i realy hope they can help u and find out why u keep losing take care keep us updated xxxx

such sad news! so sorry hun keep trying! dont give up x x sending lots of love x

Really sorry hun, hope you do get your sticky bfp soon :hugs: xx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back