hoping for it to be 4th time lucky !!

Congrats hun. Hope your bean is extra sticky xx

Ahhh huni, so lovely to see this, congratulations and heres to a happy healthy 9 months xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

So pleased to see this thread! Massive congrats! Hope things go perfect this time! Xx

Congratulations!

Sending some super sticky stuff your way!xx

wow congratulations Hayels i hope its a healthy 9 months , all the luck in the world to you x x x

:yay: michelle! congrats! hopefully we'll be going through tri1 together :) xxx

Wow that's great news Hayles!! :)

Are you on progsterone, aspirin/herparin etc??

xx

thank you all so much. my brain is all over the place cos the title was meant to say 5th time lucky not 4th sadly 4th has been and gone. your messages are all so lovely.
yes maybebaby am on 150 asprin now and then he said maybe herparin once heartbeat is seen. he said he will scan me around 6 weeks. got to go to see doctor on fri 13 so should no bit more then xxx

thank you all so much. my brain is all over the place cos the title was meant to say 5th time lucky not 4th sadly 4th has been and gone. your messages are all so lovely.
yes maybebaby am on 150 asprin now and then he said maybe herparin once heartbeat is seen. he said he will scan me around 6 weeks. got to go to see doctor on fri 13 so should no bit more then xxx

Hi Hun, :)

if it's helpful I got my GP to do HCG and progesterone twice a week til my 6 week scan, it's good to see the hcg doubling and also to make sure the progesterone is high enough, if it's low then you can ask for supplementation.

Lots of luck! :)

xx

Congratulations hun and good luck xx:)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Congratulations Hun! Hope you have a super sticky!xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members