hello think i should be in here

hayels

Reaction score
hello everyone thing i belong in here for a little while hopefully were going to start trying again feb/ march time. looking forward to trying but very very scared cos i have had 3 mc so far the last was in june 2010 so been a while now hoping the rest from trying will have done my body good and the next one will be a sticky baby. good luck to u all for when u start trying xxxxx

:wave: welcome to our little waiting room, much more friendly than most :lol: add yourself to the WTT roll call hun, am sure that time will fly xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heyah hun:wave:

How are u? happy ur here im here until may and really wana start trying now haha. Poor thing dont let the bad experience stop you, are u taking a good vitamin like pregnacare conception? It could be the key to forming the placenta?xxx

thanks hun. time will fly and youll soon be trying. i hate waiting lol. yer am taking pregnacare xx

Welcome!

Also looking at kicking things off May onwards :)

Lxx

hayles im obssessed with vitamins and things so u will have to excuse me ha. yeh not long to try n ask lander sed it will go quick.... im learning to be a stress free girl too. hmmmm proving difficult x

i defo need to learn to be a stress free girl to but thats hard i think us women all tend to stress far to much my oh harldy ever gets stressed wish i could be bit more like that lol xxxxxxx

I 'think too much' apparently, I worry about stuff. OH actually normally has mini outbursts about stuff and then all is fine, which is waaaaay better than bottling it up.... lol

Lxx

How to be think free that is the question. Would love to do meditation but I just dont have time lol!!! xx

yes me to but am the same no time lol x

U have to laf because we wana relax etc yet me anyway seems to find more things to do?!? how are u anyways? getting urself to get ur self TTc again? xx

am ok thanks. yer looking forward to ttc again but also scared to death incase it all goes wrong again but am determent that i will be a mum one day so just got to keep trying. how bout u bet u cant wait to get ttc xxxxxxxxx

Well I have no idea wat the future will bring but hoping it will be me being a mum and I'm sure u will be! Just make sure u don't stress and look after urself plenty of me time baths yoga etc xxxx well that's my plan lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back