Help please - mild tightenings

jessicat

Reaction score
I'm getting what feels like period-type cramps every 3-5 minutes. I have to stress they are not overly painful. Just like a tightening feeling - like a period pain. I was getting this around 12 when I went to sleep and when I woke up to go to toilet at around 4, they were still happening.

My waters broke over a week ago. I am 30 weeks pregnant.

What could this be? I was worried initially that it might be onset of labour but given the frequency and fact that they are not really bad I'm not sure....

Please help if you can...

Have you been checked by the hospital if your waters went over a week ago??? There is a high risk of infection to you and baby and can cause serious problems if left over 24-48hrs max - not tryin to scare you but please get checked out if you haven't been or report your findings as it might be something else x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope your ok?????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly what Evie said, you need to be checked out!! If your waters have gone you normally deliver within 48 hours after so they need to see if there's enough fluid left for the baby! Also if it is the start of labour, they can give you something to try to stop labour! Go get checked out and I hope everything is ok!!

i'd get yourself checked out just to be on the safe side! did you go to hosp when your waters broke? :hug:

Go get checked out sweetie, if your waters have gone you most definitely need someone to take a look at you. Hope you're OK.

Were you sent home by the hospital when your waters went? I assume if you were they told you that you must go back if anything at all happened?

Oh gosh,

i hope everythings ok x

I'm so surprised you weren't kept in when your waters went x really really hope you're ok honey! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back