Mild pain in my flower

CustardCream

Reaction score
:lol: normal? I'm not knowing what is happening after what happened today, is it normal to feel pains there? Still getting mild period pains and back ache xx

Could be baby's head being properly engaged or maybe you are starting to dilate a little. At this stage of pregnancy foo-pains seem very commonplace :oooo:

Thanks :) I jsut wanna be in PAIN now so I know its soon gonna be over :lol: thanks hun. Hope your well after your shock a few weeks ago xx

Once you start you just wanna get it over with.
I was back in hosp at the weekend there as I went back into labour and they were letting me get on with it, until it stopped of its own accord :mad: guess the good news is that I'm now 3cm dilated - more during a contraction (I was having an internal exam at the time of a contraction - not nice- so they were able to tell me that it went to over 3cm during contraction). Some people have a horrendous time getting to 3cm so I am quite lucky in that respect x

Even tho i havnt commented much i always read peeps stories so i do think a lot of these babies are very naughty..

The top of my Nonni seems to be the uncomfortable bit..like where the pelvic bone is so im guessing its some sort of stretching and getting ready-ness. Or hoping.

I definitely know what you mean when you say you want to have pains :lol:
I'm gagging for a bit of pain! :oooo:

Hope this is the start of things hun :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111