Tightenings!???

So_hopeful81

Reaction score
Girls!

I keep getting tightenings... They are just BH like tightenings and I'm not in pain with them... I'm sure it's not 'it' but just want to check. I have had no plug (although have had egg white type discharge today!) no bloody show, no waters, and tomorrow I have a whole day, evening and night with fiancé without Imogen which I am so so looking forward to.

We all know what a complete monkey bubba Turner is, an how she likes to cause me nothing but alarm... So with this in mind, is she playing mind games on me and having a really big giggle up there!?

Incidently- she hasn't dropped much either. In fact I just felt a wriggle right under my ribs! I know that if she was my first, I would definitely be saying that there is NO way that this will lead anywhere- but I have heard second babies can engage and drop hours before the birth!

I just want a day with my man and no child!!! Lol!

Doctor told me this morning that i was fully engaged and I lost my plug today aswell but I'm still getting kicks right under my ribs during tightenings etc. don't know of this helps lol x

Oh! Confusing!!!
Perhaps I need to get to bed for a sleep... Just incase I need to hold onto my energy!

both of you relax your plug doesnt mean much means your contractions can start early before waters breaking, as for the tightening could be your body preparing you for whats around the corner and with your second yes they can come a hell of a lot sooner than we think my mum had 5 in total and she said the more you have the quicker they come. if baby's head isnt engaged but your getting tightening and they are painful write down how often you are having them if there is a pattern then ring the hospital if not wait til morning then ring your midwife and explain your concerns they will be of better use x x x let us know how you go hun x both of you x

:D If she makes an appearance today I will literally laugh myself into labour!!!!! Come on now Elodie, your aunty BB needs a good giggle :D xxxxxxxxxx

Oh no! Stay in there and let mummy enjoy
Some time with daddy! Tbh I think our lo's
Know exactly what there doing, showing us who's
Boss already lol. Hope it feeling ok today xxxxx

Hee hee BB!
Well- I am pleased to tell you that I have got through the night without being woken up with pains! Whoo!!!!! I am still getting the tightenings, but I don't mind that.
I can definitely cope with that!!!

So it looks like me an mr man get to spend some time together once we've taken Imogen to school! I am not sure though, but my body is definitely gearing itself up for an arrival... These tightenings are something different to what I've felt before... Whether that is a sooner or a later thing is well and truly beyond my brain and understanding though!

I swear - this little girl is SUCH a monkey!!!
Xxx

I just cannot wait til she's here lmao, your feet aren't going to touch the ground for the next 18 years :D. I'm sending you labour vibes alllllllll day :D

I had tightenings a week ago and went up to hospital to get checked out thet werent sore jusr uncomfortable and like happening every 5 minutesthey said it was just bad braxton hicks and baby trying to get engaged was a bit worrying lol xx

Yes - I'm sure that's all it is!
Have started to loose my plug too. I am the most abnormal mummy on here- while the rest of you are so happy by your signs of labour- I quite literally get into a panic everytime I think she wants to make an appearance!

I think it's because she has been such a monkey whilst I am pregnant, I absolutely know that BB is right, and my feet will not touch the ground as soon as she is here... I am in for a busy few years!!! Lol!!!

Xxx

yep sounds like body getting ready, ive been like this for a couple of weeks, tightenings and pains. wont be long now hun :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back