Help needed

cavaliermummy

Reaction score
HI, Im new to your forum and desperate for some help. I have 2 children my son is 20 and my daughter is 17, but its my daughter I need help with..
She had a period 7th December 2011, and came of 13th december,2 days later on the 15th december, she was punched and violently raped,which has utterly devastated our family ,Unfortuently the CPS decided to drop the case,I dont want to go into detail, bit we went to the Rape SUite and sthey gave her the Morning After Pill on the 16th December, then on the 22nd december she started bleeding for 5 days.and since then she hasnt had a period atall which is coming up 11 weeks late. Before all this started she was in a long term relationship of 17 months until begining of december when she went of the rails.Weve done endless pregnancy tests and each came back negative, but shes informed us today that she feels pregnant and is in another relationship.First the drs said it could be down to stress, but she gets her results back tomorrow when she phones up.
I know the MAP can affect your periods and make the early or late, but this is nearly 11 weeks late,which is a worry.Any advice would greatly be appreciated thankyou

i think it will be a combination of the MAP and the emotional stress on the body after such a horrific attack. that has messed up her cycles. sorry cant give anymore advice than that.

hi hun , its probably all the stress your daughter has been and still going through , sorry i carnt be much help x x

Firstly I'm so sorry for what your daughter has been through, but I'd agree with the others and say its likely to be MAP and stress. I'd ask the doc for a blood test just to put her mind at rest though x

Omg i am so sorry this has happened to your family :hugs: i do agree with other ladies though re the map and stress. Maybe take her to docs to be sure hun

Sent from my U20i using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back