Pleae help me

MeMyselfandI

Reaction score
Hello all :)

Im just wondering if anybody can please please PLEASE help me. In mid december me And my husband had sex stupidly without protection. But the very next day i took the morning after pill (MAP) I had already had my period for the month of december but after i took the MAP i had some light bleeding which im aware is quite normal. However i started to feel sick when i smelt certain foods and became very tired all the time. Other times i am completely fine. I already have one child and by no means want any more so soon. (shes ony 7 months old). I am now late on my period. I have taken 3 pregnancy tests. The 1st came back negative. The 2nd didnt say anything it was just blank!! And the 3rd was once again negative. I am so scared. I dont no if i am pregnant and dont want to be. Please can somebody help me! :-( :-( :-(
Xx

I'd have thought if your period is already late you'd get a positive on a test if you actually were pregnant. Maybe try a different brand of test. Maybe the MAP has messed up your cycle? X

I agree with princess81, maybee your next period will arrive but late or miss one due to the map. if it doesn't get back on track in jan, I would go to the docs just to be sure - good luck X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back