??

jadeb

Reaction score
Hiya
Im new to all this so not sure if im using it right. anyway, i was on the pill for 3 years and came off it april 2011...didnt have a period until september 2011..which was very painful and lasted 6 days. now havent had a period since september 2011 but last monday (december 26th 2011) i had brown spotting that lasted 2 days... out of the blue... i thought my period was then on the way but after the spotting there was nothing.
i took a test on jan 4th 2012 but came back negative...i did it in the evening so took one the day after jan 5th 2012 also came back neg.
had very itchy nipples this week...started with left then both... had cramps in top of left leg friday 30th december 2011... i dont know when my period is due as i said im very very irregular so i cant do the test so many days before or after my missed period... so im kinda stuck on what to do
xx

hi, welcome, its normal for cycles to be messed up after the pill so try not to worry, you may just be taking time to settle into normal cycles again. It can take some women a year or more. If you are concered you are pregnant do another test in a week or so, by then it would be positive if you were. otherwise you coudl go to the gp or family planning clinic and get a blood test to tell you 100% yes or no. good luck.

Thanks for the reply :)
im just confused... i feel different but dont know if it is all in my head.
im going to test again tomorrow then in a week or so.
i was very irregular before the pill so i expected to be when i came off the pill but not like this.
Its just fustrating...then reading all the symptoms online got me thinking i am :(
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back