Help guys! PLEASE

mummy24

Reaction score
Hiyaaaa girls am back AGAIN!

Altho since mc in december ive not tried BUT this is the story
i mc'd december 9th since then ive had 2 periods 30-33days

my last period was 20th feb lasted for 5-6 days on the 2/3rd of march i bd'd with the oh & exactly 7 days after i woke up to brownish blood then pinkish this has been on an off for 2 days now an today it seems too of stopped BUT i dont know how i can have a period then ov n implantation bleeding all in a matter of 2weeks is this even possible? am confused can i get implantation bleeding 2 weeks after my last period? am so confused! all i remember from concieving in december was i had the implantation bleeding atm if i am pregnant am 3weeks & 3days so they say but i wasnt tracking ovulation or anything i was going with the flow but ive worked out when my last period was an when i bd'd n the day i bd'd exactly a week after i started to spot ( IVE NEVER GOT OV BLEEDING AT ALL ) only time ive had this kinda of spottin/light bleed is when i got pregnant in december

am i in with a chance or should i just mark it off as something else? xx

i did one the other day when i saw the bleed due to the mc's am sooo paranoid! ive got one ultra sensitive left i was gunna do it in the morning! but i dont wanna get my hopes up :(

ive looked everywhere for answers n i get more bloody questions its annoying

my cervix was slightly open yesterday with the blood but ive checked today n its shot up n closed now! xx

Oooh sounds very confusing! good luck with the test in the morning though, let us know how you get on :)

i shall do am pretty good with not testing an i dont think personally ill even remember to do it lol! but thank you an ill update when i know more gosh female body! arghh! x

Hi.....ooooohhh maybe this is implantation bleeding but think its too early to test. Most get faint lines DPO10, 11 or 12 I personally would wait a few more days....Monday? Oh I really hope this is it for you chick xx

Last edited:
yeah i was thinking its abit too early arghh am so lost! lol thank you tho well ive used the last one knowing that it wouldnt come up but then i have to go out of my way to order some more ;) so by the time the come its will be tuesday or wednesday! if iam THIS NEEDS TO STICK THIS TIME!!! X

Already talked to you on Facebook but want to wish you all the best of luck for this month and a very sticky little bean! xxx

UPDATE

thank you shauna :)

& erm ive got cm in with the pinkish/red bit of blood n like tiny tiny bits of old blood like speckles! hmmmm xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back