help i'm on pill am i preg?

bidsy

Reaction score
have been taking microgynon since having my son jan 2011, ive been spotting brown discharge half way through pack, feel really bloated and weeing all the time.
Have been getting headaches too, could it be urine infection or something? i do want another child but dh isnt sure, we are getting married in july i cant be pregnant can I? Taken pill regularly at same time every night pls help

Last edited:
no contraception is 100%. id take a test just to be sure. I hope you get the result you want xx

Hi Bidsy - Oh - I fell pregnant with my first while on the pill, so it def can happen.

I would test asap , to be sure and like JLD said, hope you get the result you wish for where you and oh are at now.

Let us know how you get on Hun X

Hiya,

It could be your body getting ready for a bleed if you are halfway through, that's what I used to experience when was on the same pill.

To put your mind a rest best to just take a test then you'll know for sure

Keep us posted xxx

I fell pregnant on microgynon, and I took it every day at the same time without fail.
Its entirely possible.

Do a test as soon as u can x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I would test to be sure sweetie and of course you can be pregnant when you get married!!

xxxxxxxxx

I tested and it was neg phew, will hopefully start trying after wedding if dh comes round x thanks girlies

Ahh phew Bidsey - and yayyy for working on OH after wedding - honeymoon babies - yayyy

Or start TTC 3 mths before, so you can get married while no bump yet showing!! How big were you early on last time, I can't remember .. if lucky you could catch a xmas baby then....

Last edited:
do you reackon i could get away with not showing jj, i was tiny last time but i'd be mortified if i couldnt fit in my dress its already ordered. x

do you reackon i could get away with not showing jj, i was tiny last time but i'd be mortified if i couldnt fit in my dress its already ordered. x

I def reackon so then Bidsey, be a shame to have to wait.... tee hee

I remember my clothes started to get a little tight at about 12 weeks, but no real bumpage showed till much later on. Remember that you may show a little earlier each subsquent pregnancy as your belly has been there before , it pops out a bit easier

Have you got any bump photos of that stage to remind you, bet you could get away with it a treat, and no bride ever gets a chance to drink on her wedding day night, they just wander about with a glass in her hand, mingling....far too busy..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back