Am I???

Rnicholls

Reaction score
Hi everyone hears the story, so I stood the pill on19th June had my last period on 23rd June and I was ovulating by 30th I think , me and my husband have been having sex non stop!!! I am due period on Tuesday 20th July I have sore breasts can't stop eating especially cheese doritos!!! I have stomach pains and back and legs I am getting very hot alot and headaches I really hope that I'm pregnant or could my symptoms be i'n my head what do u all think? Could I be pregnant? Thankyou x

Hi and Welcome to the Forum :)

It is very possible for you to be pregnant and more than likely a home pregnancy test could tell you now as well :)

Best of luck :dust:

Last edited:
Ok then thankyou I'm scared to take one cus I eant it to be positive I'm going to wait to see if I miss my period by just wondered if I had the symptoms of pregnancy or not?

Welcome to the forum! :wave:

It's possible from your symptoms! There's no way to know without testing but as Mamafy said a pregnancy test may tell you now. Fingers crossed for you :dust:

Good luck! Let us know how you get on when you test :D

Ooh I'm almost identical symptoms and a couple if days ahead of you (af due tomorrow if 28 day cycle) but I just got a bfn. Hope you get a bfp! I don't think this is it for me but maybe too early to tell? Not over until the witch arrives!
Jodie x

Sorry I'm new to forum I'm proba being dumb eat du mean by NGO? And the which lol x

All the best your symptoms sound really promising but as the others said, tests away. Get testing you only have a few days to go till you are due so fingers crossed xxx

UPDATE*** i was due on today and nothing!! and i dont feel like im going to come on at all, but have been feeling abit sickley, and sore throat? xx

Ok I'm really confused now I'm 3 days late but I'm never late and just done a test but was negative? Do u fink I dun it to late i'n the day? X

Depends on your hgc levels. try doing one first thing in the morning as you might have better luck then. That being said I always got stronger positives in the afternoon/evenings.

Good luck, and keep us updated!x

I would definitely do a test with your fmu rather than later in the day x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back