would somebody be able to help? :/

hoet

Reaction score
I have searched the internet for the past three days for some kind of help and cant seem to find any :(
Well i'm on the pill Cilest, and i opened a new pill packet and skipped my period, i had sex a week ago today, and forgot to take my pill, i had been regularly forgetting to take my pill, but once i had realised i would take it, however this time it was over the 12 hours, i still took it when i realised. The night afterwards i had been suffering with stomach cramps and was really bloated, i thought it was my imagination and me being paranoid about it all.
But since monday i have been totally exhausted haven't been able to do anything. I woke up early morning yestrday with terrible cramp in my left calf, and woke up this morning with my right calf aching, and my left upper leg aching.
Would anybody be able to give me some sort of help, would be much appreciated
thank you x

this wednesday coming, so i thought perhaps it could just be me due on, but i never get period pains that soon x

It may just be where you've forgotten the pill, but I don't know as I've not used it. I think all you can do is wait it out as I think it'd be too early to test now, so you may have to see if your period is late. Sorry that's not really much help but I'm not sure what else you can do. Hope you get the result you want. x :)

Last edited:
There might be others on here who can help more than I have by the way, I may well have missed something. :) x

i'll just hope that someone else replies to my thread aha ;) x

If you only had sex a week ago it is very unlikely that you would be having symptoms this early and as you only missed the pill that day it is also very unlikely that there was even an egg to be fertilised.
I found that sometimes where I ran two packs together and wasnt spot on at taking pill on time I would feel a bit 'off' and always panic that i was pregnant - only got pregnant 4months after stopping pill altogether.
All I can say is try not to stress as this will only delay your period and then make you even more stressed and if your period doesn't show up then you could put your mind at rest by doing a pregnancy test.
Hope this helps a bit.

Awww thank you, yes thats helped alot put my mind at rest! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back