New Here - Am I Pregnant? *Updated*

nic26

Reaction score
Hi folks,

I'm new here and after some advice. I've been off the pill since December but my partners been working away alot and this month is really the only month when we've had the timing right. My last period was approx Wednesday 13th April, we started trying to concieve 26th until the 29th April when he went away to work again. About 4 or 5 days after intercourse I started feeling cramps in my stomach & had some cream coloured discharge, yesterday I had some brown spotting although only when I wiped, my period usally comes every 26-28 days so today would make me late. I took a test and it's negative - is it too early to test? Brown discharge lasted only until this afternoon and as I say wasnt alot, didn't need a liner or anything, only noticeable when wiping, no red blood yet. Cramps are there most of the time quite low down, breasts are a little tender but I sometimes get that at the time of my period anyway although dont usually get the brown discharge?

Any feedback welcome, I dont want to get my hopes up but cant help it - i'm wondering if i'm imagining things...

Thanks x

Last edited:
Hi, The brown discharge could have been implantation bleeding so id leave it 2-3 days and test. Good luck and keep us updated xx

Well I wasnt pregnant, I woke up to my period the next morning :( 10 days since the first day of my last period & i've been getting cramps the last few days, I'm guessing i'm ovulating now? OH was home Thurs, Fri this week and left this afternoon to go back to work. Hope we've not been too early in trying this month :( What do you guys think? Any advice appreciated although nothing can be done now as he wont be home until next weekend. Beyond fed up :(

oh bless you. The cheapie internet opks are good I conceived my first this way so can take away the worrying of not knowing when youre ovulating....unless your regular as clockwork? But this does take trying to conceive to a whole nother level. Hope you feel a bit happier soon. Bit confused that you had brown discharge which sounds more like implantation bleed than ovulation. Can you tell me your dates again and see if I can work it out babe, sorry I lost track in your last message xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back