Am I???

Hi guys I did a test this morning but still got a negative I feel really not myself and still no period?

Its prob coz you have just come off the pill and your body is still adjusting. I have been off the pill for 15months and my cycles are anywhere from 30-39 days!! some months i get cramps others i dont. I reckon, wait another couple of days and then go to your docs.
I have been doing some research and you can be pregnant without any symptoms...so the cramps and cravings you are having are prob due to your hormones. I am due on any day now and have had no cramps etc, but sometimes waves of sickness come and when i stand up i get all dizzy-who knows what those mean!?
Anyway, hope i helped!x

Hiya how are you did you test? Your symptoms sounded quiet promising whats happened so far? xxx

It's one of those horrible situations where you just have to wait it out.

If you've been on the pill until recently then it's probbaly going to be much later before it's worth taking a pregnancy test - like when you are a week or two late :oooo:

Hi guys still no period thanks guys I hope pill dnt take to long to get out of my system lol and i'n I'm not pregnant hope period comes soon so I can get it out the way and try again lol xx fingers crossed I am pregnant the x

Oh sorry to hear that :(

Get yourself on the August testing thread thread - we're going for at least 4 spring babies :lol:

Pretty good odds i think it'd be 1 in 3 at the moment if we reach our target :)

Last edited:
its probably the pill hun im sorry to say. It takes a while to get out your system and for ur body to sort itself out. The hormone levels are not what they ussually are and ur body is trying to take over management so dont be suprised if af is late or not at usual time! And u get off feelings. I had this when i cam eoff pill and other posts ive seen, most peoples period soesnt stay exactky the same as soon as u come off pill. Give urself time hun to be fair u havent even had 1 af yet!I wish u luck though with ttc :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back