Would appreciate some advice :-D

Sj1790

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am new to this and I just wanted some advice.

Me and my partner are TTC and I came off the pill on 22nd July and had a withdrawal bleed as normal on 25th. I did some research and I no it is possible to get pregnant in that first month. I was expecting my period today as last time I came off the pill (by accident as i forgot to start the packet) it turned up right on time. Now Iv been to the loo and I have a brown discharge in my knickers, I no it's probably the start if my period but is it possible it's implantation bleeding? iv done so much research iv confused myself.

Any advice would be great, I was on microgynon 30 for 7 years, I'm 21.

Thanks in advance x

get a pregnancy test is you have reasons to believe that you might be pregnant :) everything is possible.

there is every chance huni,
just get a cheapie test then u will no,

fx you get :bfp: first time round

keep us posted on the outcome xxx

Aww I really hope your a very lucky one to get that BFP the first month!! X

It sounds like it could be hun, although I have just come off the pill and had some brown-ish discharge, so could be just after pill effects! But some people do get lucky, fingers crossed for you sweetie- let us know xxx

Testing is the only way to know. I know someone who came off the pill and caught straight away so like the other girls say...anything is possible even if it is unlikely, plus we are all different and react differently to coming off the pill so Im afraid there are no hard and fast rules here!

Would be so good if you got that BFP so quickly though - hope you get the result you want!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back