help evap or bfp

lou'n'4boys

Reaction score
well i got up at 6am and poas after 2 mins nothing wasnt expecting it though went back to sleep and woke to this

test.jpg

eeeek

i then bought 2 cheapies both had faint(albeit there) lines in 5 mins not as instant as the control line more once the colour had gpne across the window they were left behind?

am i pregnant or can i get 3 evaps in a day

Sounds like the e-bay cheapies came up within the time. Also I thought the evap lines were not pink and that first line is a definite pink line. Do you have a FRER test/ CBD you could do tomorrow morning? My FRER bfp lines stayed there for at least a day loud and clear. Good luck :)

i would say thats a def bfp its pink unlike an evap line thats grey xx

Def a BFP!!!! congratulations xxxx

I think its a BFP! Its way too pink to be evap xx

:rofl: It's catching!!!!

Too pink for an evap Lou....:yay:

yippppeee congrats to you XXX Xmas baby!!

Looks good :yay: Especially with the cheapies coming up quickly :yay:

def a bfp can't belive how clear it is congratulations hun xx

Last edited:
test2.jpg

though id add the cheapie for you all to see lol

this came up after 5 mins pretty much as soon as the colour went across and cleared if you get me, fait but it was tea time and af was only due yesterday

if im right dd will be xmas day :)

thats a bfp. congratulations hun.

defo xmas baby.

xxx

I'd say bfp! I used cheap ones to test with first and it took 10 mins to come up positive so used up all 5 tests which took ages to go positive so went and got a cbd! It's def positive Hun! Congrats!!! x x x

I say bfp too! x congrats x if you're still unsure, I'd suggest getting a first response test x x woohoo

Hi everyone I held off doing the cbd until 4 this morning no sleep for me
lol anyhow it said pregnant 1-2 so I guess I am :) I'll put a pic on when I finish work

Last edited:
Yay!!!! Congrats again chick!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back