Help........am I?

Woooooo hoooooo I am so so so so so so so so so pleased hun you both deserve this yay. X x

Just seen your post and read it all through, rollercoaster lol. Wow that CBD confirmed it then!

CONGRATS! X

congratulations hun you def deserve this after all you have been through x

:yay:

So happy for you both, huge Congrats :hug:

:yay: congratulations!!!!!!! Soooo pleased for u both :)

yipppppeeeeeee its amazing seeing it in writing isnt it xx

bless ya..........it will take an age to sink in :) remember now, not much caffeine and no seafood etc...no pate...no liver...he he

how exciting xx

Thank u. It just doesn't seem real lol.
16months I have waited for this.
I'm not much of a fish lover Tbh, so I'm ok there haha x

:love::love: I've got tears in my eyes! I'm SO happy for you both!!!xxxx

you have!

im 29 years old and im standing in the livingroom hugging the utter crap out ema. tears pissing down my face like ive just been shot! both dogs are running about going nuts!

:stork:

YES!!! Congratulations to you both!!Its in writing,hope u have a healthy happy 9months and all the years of joy that will follow xx

:) so pleased for you both heres to a happy healthy 9 months xx

Can i just start by saying about bloody time you two got some good news. I'm really pleased for you, even more so that you didn't have to start the dreaded clomid. I was sure you'd end up not needing it after all, just like what happened with me. I have a good feeling about this. Wishing you a happy healthy 9 months, looking forward to following your journey and having lots of chats like we did when I was carrying William and was a nervous wreak! Oh and of course I won't put anything on either of your facebooks, mummy and daddy are the words lol! :bfp: :dust:

Oh honey - that is amazing - I actually filled up with tears when I saw the CBD result!!!! Congrats u guys!!!! x x x x

Oh, I'm so, so happy for you both!! I can't think of a more deserved bfp :) Huge congrats to you both!! :yay::yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back