am i in the 2WW

linxminx21

Reaction score
well after havin trouble pin pointing my ovulation this month i think i may have just done it..with help of the ticker too....

my cycle is 32 days
i ovulate 14 days before next period which made it thurs 28/fri the 29th oct
i BD on the wed night thurs morning fri night and sat morning
do you think this is enough girlies??

thanx hun i really hope so i hate waiting i really do :(

I know, it's horrible. Now we're waiting for our tests as well, its even worse lol! x

Keeping everything crossed that this is your month xx

yeah tell me bout it miss july ill let you know when mine come lol :)
and thanx princess
baby dust all round please :dust:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Just got an email to say my order has just been posted. :yay: x x

and mine lol woop woop
ooo what if u get them tomorrow when OH is home????
are you doing an opk when u get them or straight for the HPT ??

I don't have any OPKs. I just bought 20 HPTs. If they arrive when he's here then I guess I'll just admit I bought them lol. If they arrive when he's here but asleep... I'll sneak them somewhere! I would hope they arrive before he wakes up but then I would need to pee before he wakes, so it's looking unlikely I will do a test tomorrow. Maybe Saturday. x x

I'm actually so excited!! :yay:

well i seriously thought i was out this month as didnt think id BD enough and on the right dates but now i think i have so fingers crossed ..... if not ill have my ovulation tests for next month and can learn how to use them then lol i got 15 opks n 5 hpts just enough to keep me going lol then ill re order when i AF goes away this time ( if she comes, god i hope not)

I think I'll order OPKs next time as well if we haven't conceived this month. It's looking good so far, but til I test, I won't know. :pray: AF stays away for us hun! x x

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

yeah too right she better do or ill be having words with her for next month
we'll stand a better chance next month if we know when ovulation but ill also be a bit dissappointed if my OH aint here when i ovulate due to work :( but fingers crossed its a weekend lmao

Lol ditto, I'm only in my first cycle of TTC but it's already driving me nutty lol. Mostly cos my cycles are so long, I don't know whether it's a long cycle or if it's because I'm PG! Oh well, the sooner the tests get here, the sooner I'll find out. :D x x

yeah too right hun
well i thought mine were hard to judge been 32 days but im lucky i suppose
i really hope u r hun
any symptoms?
TMI here maybe
but iv had bit of constipation and like iv sed in earlier posts am on antibiotics for susspected water infection as of yesterday
it doesnt burn when i have a wee but i just wee loads more than normal... :(

Well I'm CD42 now and had stretchy clear CM on 14th and 17th then went dry but had pinky CM 2 days later. Then more stretchyish CM on 24th, 30th and 31st. BDed around all those days as well. Last week I thought I was out as I had some mild cramping, went to the loo and had a patch of creamy pale brown/pinky CM then the next day I had a v. scant amount of dark brown blood and only once. Since then I've had all sorts of CM lmao! I've had lightheadedness, backache, fuller boobs, nausea, hot flushes, tingly boobs, all that sort of thing. When I had the possible implantation last week, I had short sharp pains and mild cramping.

So... It's possible I OVed on the 14th and am a week late for AF or OVed on 17th and am 4 days late. No idea!! x x

I've heard constipation is a sign too! x

Last edited:
well i have no signs apart from that and the weeing thing but think thts my UTI :(
i really think im out this month but only time will tell and theres always next month aint there
on my ticker it ses implantation should be in few days so we will see what happens then
i had some CM today but was like creamy in colour
when i was due to ovulate it was EWCM then went to a creamy more dry type
isnt ur cervix meant to stay high too if ur pregnant?

I'm not sure as I think cervix position varies alot for women so isn't a reliable sign of pregnancy.

My sister had UTIs when she was pregnant so its a potential sign. :)

You're not out til AF arrives, I've been worrying I'm out too, keep feeling achey around where I get AF pains. They're not my usual cramps though so I'm not *too* worried at the mo. Just want my HPTs to arrive!!! LOL. x x

yeah i bet you do me too as im going to try ovulation stick my CM changes again last night from clear to creamy so maybe i ovulated late and will deff be out then lol but surely tht would make my period late and they never are
here i go now worrying and waiting, symptom spotting for AF and pregnancy... at least next month i can pin point near eenuf my exact ovulation i hope :) and hope its when OH is around too lol if not im going into his warhouese lmao............hope u have a good day and let me know when ur HPTs arrive and ill do the same but am out from ten till two so wont be able to update till then :)
good luck hun are you going to POAS as soon as thy arrive if OH aint around x x

I'll defo update when they arrive, I'm sat in front of the window lol! :p

I will try and test asap but I'd rather OH wasn't here cos I would want to surprise him with a BFP. :D

I always try not to symptom spot but sometimes it's hard, especially when you know you feel a change or something. Crampy/achey feeling has gone now. :confused:

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: AF stays away!!

Thanks hun, you too! x x

im meant to be on my way to college as we speak but im sure he wont mind me been a tad late lol im sat waiting for mine but i know full well tht postman aint even near mine yet as its more 12 than 10 he comes lol
awww yeah that would be so nice wouldnt it :) wel i do try to ignore it but i cant
this time i aint got none to spot so i deff cant be doing lol im 7dpo now and nuthing not even a *feeling* so i duno about this month :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back