Help........am I?

ema-lou24

Reaction score
Ok so I have random cycles. One month I'm 28 days, the next I'm 32, but never more than that, so If I'm a 32this month, I was due on Wednesday making me 4days late now, if I was 28, I would b 8days, catch my drift?

Well been getting a few period pains today so think af is on its way, but we bought a test anyway and got this.

What u think girls? I'm freaking out lol. It's an asda test. X

cd453996.jpg

That looks like a bfp to me!!! Might b worth gettin a digi-should def show up on there xx

Looks positive to me Hun! x

Yeah that's a positive n that's exactlyhow mine came up at first! I didn't think they were positive as it wasn't as dark as control line but it doesn't have to be the same! A line is a line! 3 days later a clear blue came up positive in 40 seconds! I'd say congrats are in order x

That is def a positive honey! Looks like my BFP with Ethan and I was 5 days late when I took it! Congrats!!!!!!

I just done another test.
Bearing in mind I didn't get to sleep till back of 2 and woke up back of 8this morning bursting lol.
But it was yet another very faint line.
Why can't it just be a little darker so I can be excited about this? I don't wanna go and buy a clear blue due to the expense that they are, but also incase it comes back a bfn. The asda tests I have used are 15umi, isn't a clear blue a 25umi? If so, since the test is so faint on a 15, a 25 won't pick it up??

Argh. I'm going nuts! X

Hey Hun that's a BFP to me !
Congrats!
If you do a digi tomorrow it would pick it up as your hcg levels double every 48 hours. X

Congrats it looks like a BFP alright!I'd b swinging from the ceiling!lol xx

Thanks everyone..

I am the one thats not jumping up and doen yet tho, if ema could get her own way she would be swinging from the lights right now...

I am trying to keep a level head here, i agree that a line is a line regardless how dark BUT untill i see the words PREG or a blood test confirms it im trying hard not to get worked up about it..

YET

We have been here before. we have also been destroyed emotionally by it before too :( so i dont want to watch ema go through that again.

but yes there is a very large part of me right now that wants to run about the house swinging the cat around by her tail shouting im gonna be a daddy!

i just dont wanna accept that yet untill its a deff yes :)

I got pregnant 1-2 on a cb Digi the day after I got my bfp like that and it was FMU either. Looks as though I used the same test as you although I bought mine from Morrisons.

So if I get a clear blue, do u think it might show up?

I've never had a positive on an asda test, just on those extra sensitive dip ones from eBay, so I'm kinda excited, but at back of my head thinking, after 16months of trying, it can't b true lol.
We only got prescribed clomid due to me not ovulating, but I haven't started it yet cos my period hasn't arrived. Mad!

I hope this is it for u, my bfp was a lot fainter than this and got a positive digi test the same day xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back