Help........am I?

Ema-lou my sister in law was exactly the same she was ttc for a year n half n was due to start clomid but she got drunk on boxing night saying she would start them at start of the year,she was sooo sick afterwards n turned out she was already pg! She now has two lil babies so u never know maybe u've just been relaxed n its all happened for u!I wud do a CBD as u will see it in writing costly but oh so worth it!lmao about swinging the cat altho RSPCA mite not b pleased lol x

it said 1-2 weeks for me on the day af was due so it should show up if you 4 days late :) congratulations to the both of you.

The first test I did was as faint as that and I couldn't quite believe it too. So I used a digi and it came up pregnant 1-2 weeks. Get a digi then you will know for sure. That looks positive to me though, congrats xx

congrats hunni xxx

can i have some baby dust from you :) heres to a happy healthy 9mths! X

oooo... exciting! Looks exactly like what I had.

I did my first test in the afternoon with a FR and that's exactly how it looked. I did the next test in the packet and it looked the same. So I waited and got a CBD and did that the next morning and it said 'Pregnant 1-2 weeks'. It took ages to come up though. I mean aaaages. It was the longest few minutes of my life!!

Thank u so much ladies.
I'm just not taking it all in, keep looking at my 2 tests and thinking "no way" lol. I even turned around to stu and said it can't be cos we haven't humped enough! Haha.
I was prescribed clomid in January to start when af arrived in febuary, but on the day my af arrived, I was lying in a hospital bed with severe gastric flu, was on a saline and glucose drip as hadn't eaten in over 8days, lost a stone n a half. But weird thing was, my af usually cripples me, but while in hosp, I didn't even know it had came.

Stu (my oh) says it could be right cos I haven't been as stressed this month. I don't have anything to worry about, I'm in full health etc, so it might just have worked.
We went and got a CBD today, he has hid the test from me tho lol, so I'm not allowed to do it yet, my last pee was at 8:30this morning, so he's making me wait a few more hours.
Think it will work?

Omg Emma I am so happy right now you can't belive. I really.hope this is it lovely. X x

Thanks huni, think ur one of many who know roughly what I've been thru the last 16months lol.
I'm just worried, cos I'm getting cramping and if that is a BFP, I want it to stay that way! X

Ohhhhh that's evil hiding the test lol its weird cuz u dnt wana do it but at same time can't help urself!Not stressing is the best method I think but unfortunately its women who get pg n not stressing is easier said than done!wud say from that test u r though so just relax n wen OH gives u the test come down from the ceiling n let us all know lol gd luck xx

I'm worried about the slight cramping I'm getting. Keep thinking af is gonna arrive.
I keep begging him for the test I could wee for Scotland right now, but he wants me to wait a wee bit longer.
Men! Lol
He doesn't believe it till he sees it in writing. X

I think we will say the cramps r implantation!!U've defo got two lines,is there not a footy match on u can distract OH with n then do it quickly lol I think all women shud have looking glasses in their belly button so we can just nosey inside there n see exactly wats going on never mind these tests lol x

Thanks huni, think ur one of many who know roughly what I've been thru the last 16months lol.
I'm just worried, cos I'm getting cramping and if that is a BFP, I want it to stay that way! X
Oh lovely I've got everything crossed you name it its crossed I so hope this is it mwah x x x

Should I do the CBD today or tomorrow?
I'm driving myself nuts, but think I will go nuts if it was to come back a BFN after these two faint asda tests.

Argh! X

Ermmmm its your choice my lovely?? X x x

I think that's a BFP. My cycle was exactly same as yours and so were my tests they got darker over a few days, and were very faint at first. I ended up doing 7 Inc 2 digi's just to be sure! The digis gave me that piece of mind I wasn't imagining the line!

erm.......

OMFG!

6051e7bb.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111