Am I being too paranoid?

banii

Reaction score
I usually have a cycle of around 28 days, 29 at the most, this month me and my partner had sex on the 5th and 19th day of my cycle. My period is 3 days late, however i had a very stressfull time at the start of my cycle, is my chance of pregnancy high or am I being paranoid ? Any adivce appreciated, I can not get a test until at least next week.

I wouldn't like to say because I'm not an expert but I think as long as you've been having unprotected sex you can get pregnant. If you are still stressed like you said before, this could be delaying your period, I'm a major stresshead and its made me late before lol x

The bd around the 19th could well have caught the egg, so yeah, I'd say you could be pregnant x

Try and get a test sooner than next week. Because the stress of waiting for your period and wanting it to come can delay it. So its a vicious circle. We can't tell u anything for sure, only a test can.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I,d test huni. I had a regular 28 day cycle and at the start of my last cycle we went on holiday, I was extremely stressed about flying so when I was late, I thought it was down to that. But it turns out I was preg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back