Should I believe it or wait?

joannaB

Reaction score
I thought I wAs Pregnant, then I had a freaky light 2 day light period so I was wondering if there's still a possibility. I'm not due for another 4days but I took a tEst and it wS negative. Do I wait the next few days and test again when my period would've been or just take it as a negative and move on?

You can have implantation bleeding i think, so could be that? i would not get to excited but wait to test until actual period due
But fingers crossed for you! x x

I would wait until your period is due and test again, implantation bleeding is quite common in early pregnancy. Also test with your first urine of the day as it is stronger x

Well I kinda told myself I'm not pregnant so if I am it will be a nice surprise

How long is it until you can test?. . . I think my period has come early or thats what im going to tell myself until i know if its implantation bleeding or not!! The human body does some strange old things to your brain.... STRESSED! lol

I can test on Sunday, I think it will be negative, no reason why, but i just kinda do if that makes any sense.

i tested yesterday afternoon and i THOUGHT i saw a line, but maybe it was an evap idk.

i no how uyou are feeling huni.

aww u should have posted a pic huni.
let us av a peek lol.

hope u get ur :bfp: on sunday

i did take a pic but you cant see it on the pic at all

try again in the morning or hold out for sunday huni.

hard i no, i was conviniced last cycle i was then same as u had a light bleed.

but i have everything crossed for this month.

WELL GOOD LUCK. i went to doctors today about my skin... my eczema came right up and she said it could be related if i AM pregnant, so she gave me some preggo-safe anti-biotics just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back