• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Heartbroken :(

Chazabell

Reaction score
OH's sister is pregnant :cry:

Its unplanned, and only happened because she had to re-new her rod and ddnt take the pill she was prescribed, or take extra precautions!

She took the test with my MIL and she cried when she saw it was a BFP and then begged her "Don't tell your brother!" then explained we'd been trying for over 2 years :(

I don't know what to do with myself. Im not gonna lie, im not happy for her. She has 4 kids and has said she doesnt wanna be pregnant.

I was feeling great till OH came home and broke down telling me, i was so positive about our treatmnt and enjoying my new healthy life style, now im just down in the dumps and so bloody angry :(

I hate feeling like this :cry: xxx

You poor thing, I remember how awful I felt when my mum told me my brother was expecting and we'd been trying for a year unsucessfully. You have every right to feel crap, especially as they already have 4 children.
Big hugs xx

Ohh Chaz I am so sorry hun :hugs:

I went through the exact same emotions when I was told my younger brother was having a baby, it hurts so much I know. But I promise it will feel better in time, at the moment it is still so raw but it does get easier xxxx

Oh chaz I am sorry you feel low. You have so much to look forward to and feel Positive about with your IUI. I know how you feel but have a good sleep tonight, wake up tomorrow and hopefully you will be back on track. I was really upset with my little brother told me but it does get better promise xxx

:hugs: Oh chaz! Of couse your heartbroken. When someone gets what u want so badly wen they weren't even trying is so frustrating and for me a case of 'argh its not fair'

As my hubby says, life isn't fair and these things will happen. Doesn't make it any easier though

:hugs:
It is crap and don't be too hard on urself x like Vicky said it does get easier my sister and bf are both due this month and I am happy for them both but cried my eyes out when they both bucked up the courage to tell me xx

We have great things to look forward to fx I'll have clomid next month and u got ur iui xx were getting there babe xx :hugs:

As the other's say sweetie, try not to let S-I-L's situation impinge on your positive frame of mind - you have been so upbeat of late?

I know it's hard, especially given it's an unplanned pregnancy......

All I can say is you need to be the bigger person here, you'll be an Aunty again and as I am sure you know being an Aunty has it's own merits.

Sometimes it is so hard to separate our own issues from what happens to other people, but you time will came hun

Sorry you feel so crap

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hang in there hun , don't let it ruin your looking forward to your IUI this month- it's your big month XX

Oh Chaz :hug:
Its so hard I know. Its happened to me too and it hits you like a ton of bricks.

Take it easy and dont blame yourself for feeling this way, its only natural and I agree it does get easier with time.
PM me if you want to chat. x

Sorry Chaz, its akways hard to hear of a pregnancy never mind an uplanned and unwanted one! It all just seems so damn unfair! Easier said than done but try to remember how upbeat you wrre feeling about your treatment! Big hug! Xx

Come on Chaz - this could be your month! You don't want HER baby you want YOUR baby and you're so close to getting it! And it will so much more special for you and OH because you clearly both REALLY want this and that will just make it so amazing when it does happen for you :) x

I know exactly how you feel. Been trying a year and a half, last year my little sister, already has two teens decided to try with her boyfriend, they also decided to get married, she got pregnant, then had an abortion so she could afford the wedding!

A year later and I'm going through the hoops for my doctor to refer my fiance and me for fertility. I try to talk to my sister and best-friend and keep getting shot down. I've now stopped trying.

Hun, feelings have a very real affect on you, don't let this get you down. Keep positive and all those other cliche's lol. But it does work. Don't invert these feelings, let them out, brush them off and keep going. You will get there. X

Hi hun, sorry to hear you're feeling crap - I know it completely sucks doesn't it. No-one will understand your pain unless they have been through it, just remember its ok to feel like that! If you want to rant or just chat feel free to message me x. I've just been reading your posts (disappeared for a bit) and so pleased to hear you're getting IUI - I reeeeeeeeeeeeeally hope it goes well for you xxxxxxxxxx

All I can say as others all ready said em - MEGA Huggles hun!

Hope you are feeling better today sweetie :hugs:

thanks so much girls, cried reading this. ive been up and down today, feel awful for feeling like i do but i cant help it. she doesnt listen either, all we got was "but its a shame it cant be done natraully" like weve been doing it wrong!! this is a girl who thinks your most fertile on your period!! im so frustrated x x x

:hug: Fingers crossed this will be your lucky month xx

Aw Chaz, so sorry for you and totally understand :hugs:

Actually lolled when I read she thinks you're most fertile on your period! How do these people manage it?

Chin up kid, it'll be your turn soon xxxxx

hope you're feeling a bit better today chick xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back