heartbroken

Thanks everyone,

Just been out for a nice walk with my hubby try to clear my head a bit, didnt really work tho lol so much swirling around in it.

I think daisy my sis has decided to have termination even tho its guna break her heart she knows that its not the right time for her yet and she has already said she wud never let the baby b adopted its her or nothing. God i was actually looking forward to a nice quite weekend and now im so all over the place its made me have a flare up of my fibro and im now in a hell of a lot of pain. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Michelle. x

Oh and yes ams25 we were very close before but i think you are right its going to hopefully make us closer. We are off on our long weekend away in 2wks time to a nice lodge in cornwall with a hot tub with our close friends so im tring to look forward to that and hope that it will help us.

Michelle. x

Michelle I think you are being really brave, and despite how crap your feeling you seem to be working things out pretty well in your head, your time will come hun xx

Thank you so much i dont feel brave at all, im tring not to think about it but its easier said than done. Me and my sis work at the same place so its guna b hard as tomoz she is guna go back to docs and say she wants a termination and she has spoken to our boss today who has been very good and told her not to cum back frm docs after which is good as she will b upset, but que a lot worried people at work and questions to me. Im a pretty good actress but its guna be killing me esp the day she has to go hosp. Sorry to keep ranting on here but it helps so much to write it all down.

Michelle.x

Hi hun, sorry I have only just seen your post. Sorry to hear about your sister. I really hope everything works out ok for her and I am sure what ever path she goes down you will be right behind her and supporting her. Sorry the witch got you. Fingers crossed for next month. Pops x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk

Oh Hun sorry to hear this! Were all here for you! Your BFP will come soon !!
It must be hard I agree with poppy
:) fx for you
Vicki xx

Thanks poppy and vicki so nice to be able to chat to u guys, have just spoken to her on the phone and she seeems a bit better and upbeat again i think finally making her decsion has made it easier to deal with now. So exhauted now this weekend has taken it all out of me i dont know if im ready for work tomoz.

Michelle. x

It's a really hard time for all of your family more so for you as your ttc, you seam to have a strong bond with your sis and things will come right. If shes not ready and the dad in no good there's noting you are anyone can do or say but be there for each other. I'm sure you wouldnt want your sis tied to an ass for the rest of her life and if she's just not ready for a baby now everyone has to consider what is right for her now, I dont mean to sound hard, when I got pregant at 18 it was so hard been left on my own, the father didn't want to know, we had been going out for 2 1/2 yrs so it wasn't a one night thing. I knew deep down he was no good and my family all warned me, then I got pregant it to my horror he left and moved 90 miles away. I had great family support but everyone feels deferent when it happens.
My son dad turned up three years ago and thought he could have a relationship with my son, no way it was my sons choice he didn't want to know.
Everthing happens for a reason. The only thing I'd be worried about is the guilt she may feel after but I'm sure you'll all be there for her. Trust me it's not an easy life even with family having a baby on your own, it can be very lonely.
I hope all works out for you & your sister.

Thank you for your kind words, i think you are right she will feel guilty afterwards so will have to keep her spirits up. Not looking forward to work in a bit. My sis works in the baby unit as a superviser and i work as the toddler units superviser in a big privet nursery not the best job for either of us right now!!!

Michelle. x

I know the feeling, I've got my own daycare centre, I have children/babies from 4 months to 8yrs, spoil them all rotten espically the babies but they give me great joy. I treat everyone of them as if they where my own so I've a great happy family for 8/9 hours a day.
Keep your chin up and hopefully your sis will make the right discussion soon.
Thinking of you and please let's us know how things go, we are always here if you need to blow off steam.
Try and have a good day.

Linda x

Crap hun,

What a difficult situation to be in!

When I was going throuh my first M/c a friend confided in my she was pregnant and her OH wanted her to consider a termination.

I wanted to go and smash his face in!!!

However sometimes we just have to separate ourselves from the situation.

Your sister will need you and I think it's a credit to you that you want to be there for her.

I am sure you'll work this out within the family.

What doesn't kill us makes us stronger and all that.

Hugs

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Michelle - just catching up on this thread and I can see you've had a shit weekend too :( Not suprised it has flared up your fibro with all that stress... Sometimes it really does feel like life says 'here you go, have all this shit and see how you deal with it!' I'm sure with all your health issues you're already stronger than you think and I agree with Carnat - what doesn't kill you makes you stronger! That's one of my mottos in life! Hope you're feeling a bit less stressed and unhappy today - that weekend in Cornwall sounds amazing :) - it's great to have something to look forward to. I'm pretty certain I won't be getting my BFP this month either as am having lots of spotting still, so I'll be there keeping you company on our ttc journey... :) Sending big hugs and things can only get better from here on in eh??! :) xx

Oh bless you hun, you are doing all you can to help your sister and that is so admirable. To be Frank I don't think I would be so understanding. I hope you and your OH have a lovely time away and you kind of get to forget about all of this. Fingers crossed for a BFP soon for you and I just hope your sister doesn't live to regret her decision xx

Thanks everyone,

it has been a long day at work my sis cudnt get a docs appointment till 4.30 and then the doc said ok im glad you have thought about it at the weekend and then said if thats your decsion il ring the hosp and see how quick we can do it but it might b a wait!!!! I was a bit like wtf!! You cant wait any longer shes over 7 wks.

Its so hard to know its in there but we talk very openly and she said to me at lunch if i cud give it over to you(with my dna not hers etc)i wud and then it wud b perfect but i said lifes not perfect!! My mum keeps geting upset so shes isnt sure she wants her to go with her. Ive said i will go if she needs me too, but it will b so hard. Fx they get back to her soon and we can get on with it instead of being in limbo. I cud neva imagine last week id b having to write this, how quick your world can be changed!

Im in so much pain ceebee cant wait for a nice hot bath. I think my body is stronger than i think but i have to b careful if i push it too hard il end up really bad.

Michelle. x

Ah hon - can't believe she has to wait! That's awful - bloody nhs! I just can't imagine what you're going through. I have a sister too and we're close and I would be pretty devastated if the same thing that is happening to you happened with her... Just hope she gets an appointment soon so you can both get it over with and move on. You don't need this sort of stress! When I'm having an awful time, I try to be as kind to myself as possible and do whatever I can to make myself feel better. Maybe treat yourself to a massage or something? It's a bit of a fine line isn't it between keeping going and pushing youself too much isn't it? Just take care of yourself love. Thinking of you and sending you hugs :hugs:xx

I can't believe there could be a wait!! Surely this is theone rthing that should be done quickly?!

You clearly love your sister a lot as Ceeber said make sure you look out for yourself too. Stress can wreak havoc on your body. Your being so strong xx

She has to wait till the 24th!! 2wks time just as we get bak frm our little mini brek in cornwall(which we will have to cum bak a day earlier frm)and has said she wants me to go with her as im off work for the whole week, of course i will go but i know its guna be bad. Just feel numb aobut it now and cross she has to wait.

Bloody nhs!!

You are so right ceebee there is a very fine line and im a bit close to it i think so im making sure i get lots of rest in the evenings.

Michelle. x

She has to wait till the 24th!! 2wks time just as we get bak frm our little mini brek in cornwall(which we will have to cum bak a day earlier frm)and has said she wants me to go with her as im off work for the whole week, of course i will go but i know its guna be bad. Just feel numb aobut it now and cross she has to wait.

Bloody nhs!!

You are so right ceebee there is a very fine line and im a bit close to it i think so im making sure i get lots of rest in the evenings.

Michelle. x

Will you be OK to go with her hun?

There is a huge difference between supporting someone's decision and actually going to a clinic that performs terminations?

Sorry she has to wait so long but sadly that is the blooming NHS...

xxxxxxxxx

Hi Michelle just catching up in pf so sorry for you and yor sister.

I know some way how you are feeling my assistant got pregnant and made the decision not to keep very complicated situation (not husbands).

I tried to be there for her but I was heartbroken!

Thinking of you and big hugs

xxx

I think im guna be ok carnat22, its not going to be easy i know that, but i cant say no shes asked me as my mum is so emotional and doesnt want her to keep getting upset. We have been through a lot together growing up sharing a room etc i cudnt let her down when she needs me the most. Im so lucky i have got you guys to chat to it really helps to write things down esp when i know you all understand me.

Michelle. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back