heartbroken

hayes

Reaction score
Hey girls i had the most shocking news last night,

My dad rang me at 8 last night asked if i was at home and if so cud he pop around for a chat, i said of course and altho he reassured me its was ok i still paniced as my dad neva rings and certainly doesnt cum round without my mum. So hubby and i drag ourselves off the sofa and i start to really panic what cud it be, altho nothing was guna prepare me. He told turned up and told me my sis is pg(5wks)and that she isnt guna keep it!!!!

I burst into tears as my family inculding my sis knows im tring for a baby.

My dad n hubby were very gud but i have to say im heartbroken she has inside her right now what i crave the most.

We are chalk and cheese my sis but we are very close only two years in age(she is older but apparntly not wiser ive always had to look after her!)and work together, aswell as go out alot together as we have the same friends and are going away as a group of 6 friends together in 2wks time!!

I know why she didnt want to tell me as she knew how upset i was guna b but also i felt bad then that she cudnt cum to me. I havent been able to speak to her yet but we have tx n she has said sorry so many times and said she really needs me right now. Im so torn i want to help her and be there for her and yet im so upset and a little angry that she shouldnt have let it happen.

I do agree with her descion alltho im surprised ahe made it, she lives in a shared house and is on/off with the dad who im not a huge fan of. It isnt the right time for her. She did take the morning after pill aswell which hasnt worked so i know she must be going through hell right now. She has to go back to docs on mon.

Whateva happens she is my sis and i love her and have told her that but it really broke my heart.

Sorry for the long msg. Really just had to get it off my chest so glad i have you girls to talk to.

Michelle. x

This must be such a difficult time for you
Sending you lots of hugs xxxx

Aww hun what a shit position your in, I can totally understand your feelings, thinking of you hun xxx

Wow, thats hard to take! Sorry to hear this!

Omg Michelle! Can't imagine what that must be like :( If that was my sis I'd be pretty messed up too. It's gonna be a difficult time for you, but all us pf girls are here for you if you need to talk.. sending you big hugs :hug:xx

Awe hun im sorry to hear this
i know it must b really hard for u. Lots of hugs xx

Lots of love and sympathy for you, hun. xxxxx

wow that is some decision your sis has made in what, a week since she has known she is pregnant? Horrible situation for you to be in, but you might have to prepare yourself for her changing her mind and deciding to keep it?

you sound really nice so I am sure you are gonna be there for her no matter what you feel inside. x

Thanks girls,

have been txing her all morn and she is very upset and ive told her to come round to mine this afternoon, hope i dont cry tho im going out tonight with my hubby to his late xmas do so really dont want my face to be a total mess!!!

Im sure we both will tho. I dont know how to feel atm. My mum kinda had a go at me too saying how scared my sis was to tell me and how awful i shud feel about that as ive made this ttc into such a big thing, she asked me today if i had pulled myself together, think she is just v.upset tho as she isnt normally like that.

Michelle. x

Oh hun that must be so difficult, I'm so sorry! *hugs* you must be feeling so many different mixed emotions! Hope this afternoon clears the air a bit for you. I can't imagine how I would feel in that situation, its so unfair. Hope you're okay xxx

Its so hard to know how to feel, one thing im sure of is i cant bring myself to test to find out if i am pg!! If iam it will b so horrible when my sis isnt keeping hers but i will b upset that once again im not too, i really want this. God im a mess atm sorry girls must sound like an episode of eastenders lol.

Michelle. x

((((hugs)))))

What an awful situation that you are in, my thoughts are with you hun xxxxx

Spent a lot of time talking she is all over the place i think she hasnt really made her mind up properly yet!! So hard and emotional but has bought us closer together i think. Have got to go out tonight now really not feeling it tho hope it takes my mind off things. Thanks so much for all the support girls.

Michelle. x

it must be awful for you having to hear the news, but you shoud be proud of your sister for making that choice, i know she probably should have used something in the first place but she took the morning after pill and it didnt work which must be hard on her

the reason i say you must be proud is because she knows the time isnt ready and bringing a child up in that situation woudnt be good, and it woud be alot harder on you seeing a child being brought up in that environment

your time will come hun xx

Life is never easy is it hon...Well, hope you manage to go out enjoy yourself tonight and forget about it all for a while... hugs xx

OMG could my weekend get any worse,

felt a bit werid at the meal last night and then started to get sum horrid weird pains in my side and then back pain and thats when i knew that bloody witch was cuming!! I had a to get an hour long bus home and it felt like a few times that i had wet myself!! When i got home it was just a bit browm(tmi)and wasn only when i wiped but i wasnt fooled, woke up this morn and there she is.

So upset but kinda guessed it wasnt my month and mayb i keep teeling myself its for the best with my sis going through what she is but also makes it feel so much worse. Why cant i get pg??

Just want this weekend to be ova now.

Michelle. x

Hi Lovely
Sorry you guys are having such a difficult time Im sure that both of you are struggling with it all. I dont know where you are in your TTC and this is a bit way out but I have an agreemnt with my niece that if she gets pregnant and cant keep it that I will adopt it. Its left feild but its something to think about. The baby would share genes with you and survive and you would have a child.

Good luck to both of you Im sure that shes been breaking her heart to over it.
Stay strong and you will both get through it time will pass and things will change.
Big hugs
x Daisy

Oh Hayes, so sorry the witch has arrived just to finish your horrible weekend off! At least its all over with in the same weekend eh? I'm glad you and your sis managed to have a proper chat, as mad as it sounds you might look back on this moment in a year or two (hopefully when you have a baby of your own) and realise that it has brought you much closer together. Were you close before?

I think all you can do is try to be there for her as much as possible... I know it must be so difficult to put your own feelings aside (god knows I have had my share of feeling like I'm dying inside when I hear of yet another pg friend) but it sounds like she's had as much of a shock as you, and I'm sure she will appreciate it so much.

It does seem so cruel when someone gets pg by accident who doesn't even want a baby, when so many lovely ladies on here so desperately want to see that BFP and can't seem to see it as quickly as we all want to. Who knows why things happen the way they do, I don't understand it but I do know that we have to just keep going and keep positive! Hugs hun, hope you feel better after a few days of getting used to the idea xxx

:hugs: Aw hun :( what a horrible time you've had! So sorry you're in that situation and that witch has now got you too :hugs: x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back