• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Heartbroken :(

Hey Chaz, hope you're feeling better. It just sucks!!! Also find it v annoying when folk who know nothing about getting pregnant or how hard it is actually do.....cos it just makes them even more ignorant to the fact that it's not like that for everyone. I found out recently that a "friend" at work told a mutual friend that there 'must be something wrong with me' otherwise I would have caught by now. Of course she came off the pill and was pregnant within weeks. Arrrgghh!

You have your IUI coming up so just put all your energy in to that and try not to even think about anyone else around you. As the girls say, this is your time hun. Good luck & hugs xxxxxx

Sending you a hug hun - when is your IUI starting? Are you excited about it?

Thanks girls :)

My IUI should begin next week with injections etc, gonna post in my IUI thread now and keep that running.

Ive cried and ranted over his sister and i get so angry talking about it im tired. OH is getting upset over it too :(

Onwards and upwards xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back