Headaches :(

Vicxzy

Reaction score
Anyone else having horrid headaches? I have them everyday, tried paracetamol & 4head & drinking lots of water, eating etc but to no avail. OUCH!!!:wall2:

I have been suffering on and off too ( seem to have day of a headache then a day or two off lol )
When all else fails I have found the inky solution is to lie in a dark room and go to sleep.
Also found a wet flannel on my head sometimes helps

ive had them too. not nice. seem like the worse headaches ever but been trying not to take too much although struggled soemtimes and had to give in to paracetamol.

hope they get better for you soon. xxx

yup I've got this one as well. esp today! So far Ive managed not to take anything for it but i'm gonna give up if it hasn't shifted by the morning. Hopefully a good nights sleep will get rid of it. Hope yours goes away soon as well. Make sure you are drinking plenty water as you might be a bit dehydrated?

Me too hun! Come to think of it i haven't had one in a few days...that makes a change! When i was getting bad heads a while back it was actually my pillows were too high up, causing strain to my neck and make me get bad headaches. Check your pillows...worth a try. If not its just pregnancy and hormones, hopefully they will bugger off soon x

Me too unfortunately :( They aren't nice. Hope yours stop soon, or do they just continue right through pregnancy?

I haven't taken anything for mine yet but I dare say I'll give in at some point because they are so sore. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back