Headaches

rainbow dancer

Reaction score
Sorry to moan but i have had bad headaches on and off for nearly a week now. im drinking plenty fluids and resting as best as i can. nothing seems to shift it!!. I must admit im taking paracetamol when it get really bad. anyone else suffering??:wall2::wall2::wall2:

aaawww hun, i feel your pain... i am suffering as we speak. had a splitting headache last night and had to take paracetemol and still have it (although not quite so bad) this morning :-( I hope they ease up for you. It's not great is it? xx

i have developed headaches through the last couple of weeks, and i NEVER suffer with head aches, not nice! i guess mine arent bad enough to do anything about them, i kinda just put up with them lol x

yeah me too ladies, I am in agony with it, spoke to midwife and been to docs this morning both said it's hormones and to take paracetamol so long as you don't take more than 8 in a day

it's horrible though isn't it?!

can anyone who is further along relate/tell us we'll all get better soon?? :lol:

I'm still getting the occasional headache now but I always suffered with them when AF came along.

My doctor gave me co-codamal tablets to take.

Hormones eh?!

I've had one on and off for the past few months. Not helped by hubby's stupidly loud sneezes!!

Yes me too and they have made it really difficult to think sometimes do. I have never suffered with headaches this much in my life before xxxxxxxxx

Hopefully they will gey beyyer soon hun xxxxxxxxxxx

Me too I'm afraid, had one from friday night till tuesday , then shifted it wednesday and it came back yesterday afternoon. nightmare. I did tae two paracetamol - sperately over the weekend in the end as it was making me feel sick , and gave up . Feels like you alway dehydrated doesn't it, but I never go anywhere without my trusty water bottle now - so can't be that

Hi,

I had headaches around 14 weeks. I also got a few nosebleeds so I think it may have been congestion. They seemed to pass after about a week though. Paracetamol didn't really work. Hope you feel better soon.
Pam x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back